+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 23XL ISM PROBLEMS

Post Likes

23XL ISM PROBLEMS

I HAVE A 23XL4142ED60 s/n0601 w/cutler hammer wye/delta starter and PIC II CONTROLS. Getting alarms 107,108 and 221 alarms. percentage over/under voltages and phase reversal. Voltages are steady fluctuating on display from 320 to 900 volts. Voltage inputs are steady @ ISM board. Checked connections and grounds, all ok. Is there a trouble shooting procedure for the ISM board or anything else i need to check? i couldn't find anything in the service bulletins. Thanks in advance HP

Post Likes
    I wish that there was a way to check them, but there is not. When the display starts to drift like that, the ISM is bad and needs replacement. That is the tell tale sign. As long as connections are tight and input voltage is steady, spend the money and replace.

Post Likes
    Yes, I'm sure you are need to replace the ISM.
    Can

Post Likes

Thumbs up

Thanks alot guys

Post Likes

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by spinning wheel View Post
    I wish that there was a way to check them, but there is not. When the display starts to drift like that, the ISM is bad and needs replacement. That is the tell tale sign. As long as connections are tight and input voltage is steady, spend the money and replace.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in