+ Reply to Thread

Thread: just bought a wii

Post Likes

just bought a wii

and pooped after playing for three hours straight. now my b-day is next week and want to ask wife and kids to buy a game for me. So whats the best game on the wii you guy's have played?

Post Likes
    guitar hero is a good one, other one i play with my daughter alot is the game from the Cars movie.

Mario galaxy i think it is is pretty good to.

my arms and shoulders hurt for a while after she got it from all the boxing and tennis..........

Post Likes
    I haven't played much, but MonkeyBall was a blast on the older Nintendo system.

I hear ya bout the aches! The 1st time boxing, I didn't know they had the warm up session. The bell dings, swears pourin off me, my arms are like rubber, and then the dang ref yells fight! Even after that, my 5 year old nephew was whooping me pretty regular at boxing.... er, well, all of them games actually.
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by amickracing View Post
    I haven't played much, but MonkeyBall was a blast on the older Nintendo system.
    It's not that great for the Wii. I rented it and didn't really like it much. The old one was better. Wario Ware and Mario Party are both pretty good and similar games. WiiPlay and WiiSports are my favorite to play with other people.

Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros look like a blast, but I haven't tried them out yet. I loved the old ones.

If you are looking more for single player type games... Zelda, Super Mario Galaxy, and Metroid Prime 3 were all great and I would definitely recommend them.

Post Likes
    I just bought Mario Kart last night, only played for a few minutes, but it was fun.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by air311 View Post
    I just bought Mario Kart last night, only played for a few minutes, but it was fun.

daughter says she wants that one next everytime she sees ad for it on tv.

she also wants everything else she sees on tv..................

Post Likes
    my daughter's birthday was yesterday and she got the mario-kart game....it's pretty cool!

Post Likes
    Hey guys if yall looking for other dads to game with swing by www.daddyplace.com we have a good group of dads on the 360, Wii, and PS3

Post Likes

Thumbs up Wii bowling

My oldest kid bought my son-in-law a wii for christmas but he never got near it while she was home. Her and my wife bowled with it forever 'till they coulden't pick up their arms anymore. Everyone loves the bowling. Regards Jack

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by yda View Post
    and pooped after playing for three hours straight. now my b-day is next week and want to ask wife and kids to buy a game for me. So whats the best game on the wii you guy's have played?
    you held a poop for 3 hours just to keep playing the game.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by m-cooling View Post
    you held a poop for 3 hours just to keep playing the game.
    hahaha no! thats one thing i can't hold in. well tiger woods is now in my collection played last night for a few hours and so far i realy like it.

Post Likes
    WII is supposed to Introduce there newest Game soon...WII Fit. Comes with a stairstepper thingy to measure your weight and balance to make sure you actually work out the right way. My boy is 8 and can not get the hang of these other video game systems because of the technical button combinations in most games. He played WII Bowling the other day, and straight out of the box wooped up on some kids that had been playing for a LONG time. Now he has been begging for a WII since then.

Post Likes
    Purchased the Wii on Tuesday and have only played a few hours since. The Mario Kart game with the steering wheel is an excellent choice.

Post Likes
    well my next console will be the ps3
    someday

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in