+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mobile home

Post Likes

Mobile home

HI im a contractor looking to expand into some MH change outs but i was wondering if i could use condensing furnaces the you would normaly use on a standard home work? i know that the duct is smaller but its not a problem for a var. speed right? thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beloambient View Post
    HI im a contractor looking to expand into some MH change outs but i was wondering if i could use condensing furnaces the you would normaly use on a standard home work? i know that the duct is smaller but its not a problem for a var. speed right? thanks

They must be designated for mobile homes, read the install instructions. Most manufacturers have a separate line that qualifies in mobile home applications.

Don't believe that there are 90+ furnaces that qualify, but I could be wrong.

I'll bet ya Twilli knows. He's the mobile home guru, because he's lived in one and conceived many children in them.

Post Likes
    Don't Trane make a 92 that is rated for tornado bait?
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Post Likes
    Tornado bait that's awsome

Post Likes
    There are several options for 90+ in MH. Coleman 95.5% MH listed for one
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Post Likes
    Lennox GSR21 will work.

Post Likes

Manufacuterd home

90+ by miller interthem coleman ect are i own one i love it.
    but it does have to be installed to code and by a certified installer

Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    They must be designated for mobile homes, read the install instructions. Most manufacturers have a separate line that qualifies in mobile home applications.

Don't believe that there are 90+ furnaces that qualify, but I could be wrong.

I'll bet ya Twilli knows. He's the mobile home guru, because he's lived in one and conceived many children in them.

Post Likes
    Why would one want to get in this end of the trade ? Around here mobile home = cheap,no pay or slow pay.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in