+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Condo in Fort Walton

Post Likes

Condo in Fort Walton

Well we made it to Fla for vacation.Mom and Dad been down here since last month.They called when they got here and said the A/c quit after the first day. I told employees to call the owner and get someone out there. He came and said it was froze previous tennant must have k left it running with the doors open ...ok well he turn it off and told to turn it back on later it be ok.I told mom call owner back get someone else. They been turning off and thawing everyday since. I got here today and looked , it's a Brand new 2.5 ton train split and It was about froze.we are at gulf dunes okaloosa island.kinda aggravating to come on vacation and have a/c problems.the guy who works on it says he didn't install .I'm gonna call the owner tomorrow , who knows someone down he're for me to recommend? I didn't bring nothin but fishing equipment, we need it fixed 2.5 tons seems oversiZed maybe and the duct looks too small.

Post Likes

condo

Sorry bout the spelling.I'm not ignorant but I think this smart phone is

Post Likes
    LOL... Smart phones, are to make us feel dumb.

Post Likes
    Set the t-stat up to +77^F and change the filter. who knows, you might get by. Fan "0n" will get you quicker defrost.
    Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Post Likes

Thermojohn is on the map. He be sleeping I'm sure.
    Do not attempt vast projects with
    half vast experience and ideas.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by superheatsleuth View Post

Thermojohn is on the map. He be sleeping I'm sure.
    There's my wake-up call! Thanks superheatsleuth!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by buzhall View Post
    Well we made it to Fla for vacation.Mom and Dad been down here since last month.They called when they got here and said the A/c quit after the first day. I told employees to call the owner and get someone out there. He came and said it was froze previous tennant must have k left it running with the doors open ...ok well he turn it off and told to turn it back on later it be ok.I told mom call owner back get someone else. They been turning off and thawing everyday since. I got here today and looked , it's a Brand new 2.5 ton train split and It was about froze.we are at gulf dunes okaloosa island.kinda aggravating to come on vacation and have a/c problems.the guy who works on it says he didn't install .I'm gonna call the owner tomorrow , who knows someone down he're for me to recommend? I didn't bring nothin but fishing equipment, we need it fixed 2.5 tons seems oversiZed maybe and the duct looks too small.
    Buz, our company serves FWB area and is available any time today or in the week to perform a service call. Plus, would enjoy meeting a fellow H-Talker as well. Sending you an email.

John

Post Likes
    Ok were on the pier right now will talk wit owner and get back to you thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by buzhall View Post
    Ok were on the pier right now will talk wit owner and get back to you thanks
    You are welcome.

Good time of year for the pier. Redfish (red drum) are very active... Ever had blackened redfish? Yum!

Post Likes

Hmmm, 74*, 88% humidity & dew point @ 70* ...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by superheatsleuth View Post

Hmmm, 74*, 88% humidity & dew point @ 70* ...

It's nice where you are in OK City... 63°, 49° DP

Yes... It is the getting to be the time of year here when ventilating DH's are a requirement for happy indoor conditions.

Post Likes

Yaa, but.

I've never seen a sexy lookin gal in a bikini in a Walmart here.

And we don't have a high tide either.

Post Likes
    They are some goose lookin women running aro und here.my wife says iambic going to the publicx (a grocery story) I say wait iam goin too!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in