+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turbocor School?

Post Likes

Turbocor School?

Anyone know of a turbocor training school where techs can get some useful service information?

Post Likes
    Try MultiStack in the US or Smardt up in Canada. They both have info on their websites

Post Likes
    Mcquay offers classes even a two week class on Centrifugal Chiller
    Theory & Repair it's a few bucks though.
    “It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.”

- E.E. Cummings

Post Likes
    Thank you both for your responses. We'll see if Mr Big will pony up some funding....

Post Likes
    My company is sending me to the smardt course in the end of febuary. Anybody been there before? I believe it's in Montreal. I'm from Phoenix, az. Gonna be a huge weather difference.

Post Likes
    i have been to turbocor training by multistack in lacrosse! or close to Lacrosse?

Quote Originally Posted by manny238 View Post
    My company is sending me to the smardt course in the end of febuary. Anybody been there before? I believe it's in Montreal. I'm from Phoenix, az. Gonna be a huge weather difference.

Post Likes
    its cold as fu** up there in february, but the locals have a way of helping you stay warm. They "may" take you to the shaker joint not far from the training center if you are into that sort of thing. training center is a few buildings down from the hotel, but take the shuttle, its a cold walk. There te many decent places to go out at night for dinner, but a little pricey for the average joe, make sure boss is picking up the tab.

Post Likes
    You'll sweat a lot more if you go to Staunton in August.
    And the jokes are better.
    God Bless our Veterans

God Bless the USA

Post Likes
    So ive i heard the locals are very friendly.....any cool places you recommend checking out?

Quote Originally Posted by flange View Post
    its cold as fu** up there in february, but the locals have a way of helping you stay warm. They "may" take you to the shaker joint not far from the training center if you are into that sort of thing. training center is a few buildings down from the hotel, but take the shuttle, its a cold walk. There te many decent places to go out at night for dinner, but a little pricey for the average joe, make sure boss is picking up the tab.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    i have been to turbocor training by multistack in lacrosse! or close to Lacrosse?
    what did you think about it?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in