+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Central Carolina Air Conditioning

Post Likes

Central Carolina Air Conditioning

Any of you NC guys familiar with this company? Comments welcome. Thanks for your input/ advice.

Post Likes
    I sent in a resume to them, dont know much about the company. It looks like they are trying to spread their footprint across NC. As long as they pay decent I think they should be just like every other outfit in the area (piedmont, commercial mechanical, newcomb, etc...)

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=number88;13489561]I sent in a resume to them, dont know much about the company. It looks like they are trying to spread their footprint across NC. As long as they pay decent I think they should be just like every other outfit in the area (piedmont, commercial mechanical, newcomb, etc...)[/QUOTE

Not sure of the pay. But I wouldn't use them if they were the only AC service company left on the planet. Bid contracts, rush the techs. If your a rookie and need to get some time under you belt i wouldn't blame you. Seasoned techs can do much better.

Post Likes
    never heard of them but i swear NC has to have the highest per population amount of hvac outfits
    You can't kiss death without it kissing you back. Death is a passionate kisser.

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=dlove;13490251]
    Quote Originally Posted by number88 View Post
    I sent in a resume to them, dont know much about the company. It looks like they are trying to spread their footprint across NC. As long as they pay decent I think they should be just like every other outfit in the area (piedmont, commercial mechanical, newcomb, etc...)[/QUOTE

Not sure of the pay. But I wouldn't use them if they were the only AC service company left on the planet. Bid contracts, rush the techs. If your a rookie and need to get some time under you belt i wouldn't blame you. Seasoned techs can do much better.

That's kinda what I thought. Thanks.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by marter View Post
    never heard of them but i swear NC has to have the highest per population amount of hvac outfits
    Isn't that the truth. It seems like every day you see another new company's truck rolling down the road.

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=dlove;13490251]
    Quote Originally Posted by number88 View Post
    I sent in a resume to them, dont know much about the company. It looks like they are trying to spread their footprint across NC. As long as they pay decent I think they should be just like every other outfit in the area (piedmont, commercial mechanical, newcomb, etc...)[/QUOTE

DLOVE,
    Have you worked for them in the past? If you have perhaps you are disgruntled. If you did work for them in the past that was the past, things change and just because it was not right for you it may be the perfect situation for Number88. Here's to hoping you stay happy at your current contractor so that the don't get slandered.
    By the way you never know who will see these threads.

Sincerely

Preston Blackwell
    Commercial Service Manager

Post Likes
    Seems to me dlove just got BURNNNED, lol!
    WHY?

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=pblackwell;13515971]
    Quote Originally Posted by dlove View Post

DLOVE,
    Have you worked for them in the past? If you have perhaps you are disgruntled. If you did work for them in the past that was the past, things change and just because it was not right for you it may be the perfect situation for Number88. Here's to hoping you stay happy at your current contractor so that the don't get slandered.

Sincerely

Preston Blackwell
    lol

Post Likes

DLOVE,

Sincerely

Preston Blackwell
    i was wondering when someone from them was going to crawl out comment...

not slander, just my opinion. sorry you got offended

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=dlove;13517301]
    Quote Originally Posted by pblackwell View Post

i was wondering when someone from them was going to crawl out comment...

not slander, just my opinion. sorry you got offended
    Bless your heart, I'm not offended. As far as crawling out to comment, I believe I signed my post and did not hide behind a screen name 'DLOVE'.

Post Likes

DLOVE,

Sincerely

Preston Blackwell
    preston blackwell
    please tell us someting about your place just for info
    i have been looking for a home since i got down here 2.5 years ago and seems not to be panning out
    i would be interested in knowing something about you
    thanks

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=pblackwell;13517671]
    I believe I signed my post and did not hide behind a screen name 'DLOVE'.

Yeah OK , I'm not looking to prove something. why dont you stick around the forums. you can learn something and bring what you learned back to the office. plus, I'm sure we can learn a lot from your vast experience as well. And let me be the first to welcome you to the forums.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in