+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for work

Post Likes

Looking for work

54 years old. Bad back, bad knees, bad hair and bad attitude. Have most of my own teeth. Won't work on heatpumps, oil or mobile home junk. Will not work weekends either. Need benefits immediately because my girlfriend is expecting and she is pretty sure I could be the father of the baby. Company must provide tools because I had to sell mine to raise bail due to burglary charge. Should get my license back within 6 months so company must provide vehicle. DEA confiscated mine when a minor amount of herb was discovered during a routine traffic stop. I think I was set up by my old crystal meth partner. Looking for about $20.00 or better per hour. Any of you worthless employeers looking? No need to ask for a drug test. I'll pass so forget it. Provide reply here. You can't call me at home because my mom won't let me take calls on her phone anymore.

Post Likes
    Hehehe. You are in the wrong forum for hi paying job. try the banking industry. pay very well, don't require good performance. check this out. hehe

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_...billion/283923
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Post Likes
    are you kidding me

Post Likes
    Yes.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Post Likes
    Your perfect.......................for home warranties!

Post Likes
    hmmmmm .... I might have an opening for you. Why don't you hitch hike here. we will have you hang around a week or 2 giving you the idea that we really have work and then we will give you an hour or 2 a day at getting paid.

While your hanging around the shop waiting for something to do that pays, you can clean the van out that you will be using. Now we don't pay for time of keeping up the vehicals your using , just so you know. Oh by the way , have you ever rebuilt any engines or painted any vehicals ??????

Now we don't require working week ends but you are going to have to be willing to work week nights a few hours. Yes we will supply the gas can and syphoning hose. As far as other tool you will probably be getting those when your getting the gas at night ........ you will learn fast what areas has the best stuff.

Now as far as pay, you will be shocked to see how big the checks are for ...... hopefully some won't bounce. If they do tho don't worry I promise we will not be having you pick up too many parts using your money being we are on a cash only basis with our suppliers.

Now as far as you not having a drivers licence, thats not a problem being we don't have signs on our trucks and being I don't know where we got the plates that are on them ........... you are allowed to sp eed as fast as you can if thats what it takes to stay out of trouble. Now if you do get arrested we will Take care of everything if you just give us a call so we can report the vehical stoleee .... I mean send someone down to bail you out .

now as far as medical , dental, vacation, retirement, all the good stuff , you get it all .... believe me.

Now you will be on a 6 months probation and your first check and all the paperwork showing your benifits will be given to you at that time when we let you know you are a perminent member of our happy family.

Oh as far as needing to be able to spell ..... we can't so why should you ?

Besides that we will probably have trouble reading the bills if they are spelled out right. and yes we don't buy printed receipts and invoices, our techs hand write them for something to do waiting for us to find some work to send them out on.

About the bad attitude , don't worry about that . You will figure out I have a worse one then you and at that point you will just walk away shaking your head and realize that you would be in a losing situation if you even try to figure out why you work here. At that point you will get so numb to the fact ...... you won't even remember what you were ticked off about

Well I hope this all sounds good to you ........ give us a call. Well e-mail me and I will give you the # of the phone booth we use and what time I will be there to get your call

Post Likes

Talking

You would make an exellent service manager.
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

Post Likes
    Employee of the month material. Maybe even of the year.....
    I am sure Jeff from MEP will be asking for your resume soon!
    GO DAWGS!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC9900 View Post
    Employee of the month material. Maybe even of the year.....
    I am sure Jeff from MEP will be asking for your resume soon!
    What? Did he say bad back and bad knees? We always have employers looking for guys like that!

JeffatMEPJobs

Post Likes
    LMAO... you guys are funny!
    Bubz
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Post Likes

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JeffatMEPJobs View Post
    What? Did he say bad back and bad knees? We always have employers looking for guys like that!

JeffatMEPJobs
    Not to mention that often sought after quality of criminal enterprise(show initiative and complete disregard for societal rules- CEO material for a bank!)...
    GO DAWGS!

Post Likes
    Don't believe this guy, TROYORR. He is a lying fraud.

He stole my resume and information and that is what he is posting here.

Hope all had a safe, happy & healthy Christmas!!
    Jim
    Tucson, Az
    Keeping the Ice Cream Frozen!

Post Likes
    LMAO....sounds about right. That sounds like a few of the resumes that came across my desk recently.

Post Likes
    Sounds good. Best application I've seen in a while. Does the meth mean you're willing to work long hours? What's your girlfriend look like....I might need a helper.

Post Likes
    Forgot to add that you'll be stopping by the office on your 2-hour lunch break in your current employer's van.

Saw it last summer.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    Forgot to add that you'll be stopping by the office on your 2-hour lunch break in your current employer's van.

Saw it last summer.
    And making a great deal on the tools and inventory?
    GO DAWGS!

Post Likes
    Im in the Condenser Coil and Piping repo business and looking for a good place that could use my skills on some of their accounts. Let me know I work cheap and the graveyard shift is perfect. I will also work holiday's.

Post Likes
    Hello guys, i am currently looking for a permanent work in UK. I know the economic climate isn't favor anywhere else but just to let you guys know I am desperately looking for a job in the UK and I will need a sponsor. So any good company who is willingly to hook up a job interview for a potential employee?

Anybody out there hiring in UK?

Thanks alot dudes.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in