+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: AccuTools BluVac Micron Gauge

Post Likes
    how are u guys attaching to the bluvac? a hose, 1/4" swivel? tonight i brazed 2 pressure taps onto a piece of 3/8 copper. capped off one end and hooked the other end to my shraider tool. off the shraider tool i hooked up the bluvac and a 3/8x1/4 hose and vacuumed down. i got it to 60microns and blanked off the shraider tool. it slowly rised to 450 before i left. im wondering if my fittings are leaking that i hooked up to the bluvac. right now im using a 1/4" flare swivel that goes to a tee that has a shraider depressor in it. will see how many microns its at tomm morning

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    how are u guys attaching to the bluvac? a hose,
    Hose

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by neophytes serendipity View Post
    I do not yet have a way to blank off the system accurately.
    The problem with performing a blank-off test using a vacuum pumps blank-off valve is that you still have residual moisture inside your hoses (and hopefully they are not permeating in a vacuum!), as well as exposure to a small amount of the vacuum pump oil (which likely has moisture). Additionally, every connection, gasket, etc. will contribute to the vacuum rise.

Either connect your gauge to a port on the system as far from the vacuum pump as possible, or use a vacuum-rated valve core removal tool with a side access port so that your blank off is testing only the system (and your core tool and micron gauge).

Post Likes
    Chris if enough guys wanted one would you please make a core remover with a 1/4" female connection in stead of the male connection for these type of gauges that have a male flare fitting.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Chris if enough guys wanted one would you please make a core remover with a 1/4" female connection in stead of the male connection for these type of gauges that have a male flare fitting.
    It would probably be more cost-effective to get a female-to-female connector, and some vacuum gauges even come with those as part of the package.

Post Likes
    Thats one more connection I don't want to be looking after.
    FWIW it seems all the micron gauges worth a dang have a 1/4 male connection and IMO is better since it will need hardly any maintenance and will keep your gauge in service with options.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    Chris FYI I would buy it.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    Hello,

i m new here on this forum.I come from Slovenia and i read all the good things about BluVac.I m very interested into buying it, but i dont know where to get it in Europe?
    Can somebody please help me with this issue.I already contact TruTech Tools, but still no answer.

Thank you and nice day,
    Dejan

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by deko81 View Post
    Hello,

i m new here on this forum.I come from Slovenia and i read all the good things about BluVac.I m very interested into buying it, but i dont know where to get it in Europe?
    Can somebody please help me with this issue.I already contact TruTech Tools, but still no answer.

Thank you and nice day,
    Dejan
    http://www.accutools.com/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dunkman View Post
    Call us at (954) 227-0781 or send a message at:

http://www.accutools.com/index.php?page=contact

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    Call us at (954) 227-0781 or send a message at:

http://www.accutools.com/index.php?page=contact
    I already did, but no answer.I will try again.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by deko81 View Post
    I already did, but no answer.I will try again.
    Our office hours are 8 AM to 5 PM EST. Human beings answer the phone. There is a system for after hours. Please check the number and dial again .

Post Likes
    Our office hours are 8 AM to 5 PM EST. Human beings answer the phone. There is a system for after hours. Please check the number and dial again .
    I tried on email, i dont speak english so good so i will wait for email answer.

Thank you.

Post Likes
    I was pumping down a large VRF system today. The instructions said to connect to the liquid and hot gas lines and view the suction line for progress ( 3 pipe system ).

I used the Bluevac to measure pump and a Thermal analog to measure the suction. After an hour I saw no progress on the suction pipe and was ready to start cutting pipes. I then decided to place the Bluevac on the suction pipe and see what happened. The Bluevac showed progress that the analog did not ( high end ). This thing paid for itself at least 2 times over today.

The " high end resolution " saved my butt today ( I bought it for the low end ).New tools , new information....go figure.

Post Likes
    lol the bluvac has caused me to up my evacuation method .. I just been to busy I haven't made it over to johnstone to buy what I need for my setup .. none of the uniteds in my area have what I'm looking for or id be set

Post Likes
    joeyd your awesome tool made rses magazine on the new tools & test instruments page ... but the image of the product is backwards & upside down ... its a good look for u guys anyways! great product

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 33 View Post
    joeyd your awesome tool made rses magazine on the new tools & test instruments page ... but the image of the product is backwards & upside down ... its a good look for u guys anyways! great product
    Obviously, the BluVac made the editors flip...

-or-

The BluVac has turned the world of evacuation upside down (and backwards)...

-or-

The picture is correct, its just the BluVac makes everything else look backwards...

Sorry, my really bad attempt at humor....please accept it as such!

Post Likes
    Obviously, the BluVac made the editors flip...

-or-

The BluVac has turned the world of evacuation upside down (and backwards)...

-or-

The picture is correct, its just the BluVac makes everything else look backwards...

Sorry, my really bad attempt at humor....please accept it as such!
    Hows that patent going Joey? Im dying to know what makes this so much better then all the other stuff out there..

Im finally giving in. Ill be ordering one this week from Tru Tech. I hate that I need to have the latest and greatest but this just seems to be so different then everything out there. I will be making videos when I get it in to compare to the thermal, inficon piolet, YJ, CPS Vg200..

Thanks for your dedication..
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    Hows that patent going Joey? Im dying to know what makes this so much better then all the other stuff out there..

Im finally giving in. Ill be ordering one this week from Tru Tech. I hate that I need to have the latest and greatest but this just seems to be so different then everything out there. I will be making videos when I get it in to compare to the thermal, inficon piolet, YJ, CPS Vg200..

should of ordered it two weeks ago when i told you for 50 bucks off........
    I dont install leaks, i just fix em

Sig line removed by Admin*

Lets see if this gets removed..............

Post Likes
    Sorry, Pascone10, you're in for a long wait...getting an application through the USPTO takes years! And even then, I'd still be careful as to what I divulge. It's not in my best interest to give my competitors hints.

Suffice it to say that, historically, there have been issues that have plagued the performance of micron gauges that the BluVac technology solves. It really does what I say it does, and now there are a lot of independent techs out there that recognize the improvements.

And thank you for your vote of confidence. I am sure you will be pleased. If you have any problems or questions with your unit, please call me at the office...I would be happy to hear from you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in