+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Microzone II literature

Post Likes

Microzone II literature

Does anyone have a copy of the MZ2 manual? I can't seem to find a copy. I would like to learn the blocks for knowledge.

Thanks,
    Darryl

Post Likes
    Hey Darryl,
    Could you give me a shout at Removed Email Address

Welcome to the wonderful world of the MZ2 probably the most robust controller designed for HVAC.

Please put email in your profile, do not post your email, see site rules!
    Last edited by HeyBob; 11-27-2009 at 02:08 PM.

Post Likes
    Hey brother just give me ur email i will send u the manuals and I have its programs too..i will send u that also which will help you in understanding a bit more
    Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of the MZ2 manual? I can't seem to find a copy. I would like to learn the blocks for knowledge.

Thanks,
    Darryl

Post Likes

MZII Controller

Quote Originally Posted by mujtaba12 View Post
    Hey brother just give me ur email i will send u the manuals and I have its programs too..i will send u that also which will help you in understanding a bit more
    Could you please copy me in with any information on these units - I have two of these controllers which I have searched the world for data, connection information and software for.

I know they are old but I think Invensys (?) still make them in one form or another, and one manufacturer has made an adaptor card to update/retrofit them - so they must be reliable and widespread.

Thanks in advance.

Post Likes
    The mz controllers is programmed through the software "XPSI"..there are different versions if u r going through windows xp and windows 98.I have both if u need any I will send u..another important thing is network controller like my self is working on invensys UNC and the old one LNC and GCM..we have a almost 12 years old site in which GCM installed with mz and MNflo2 controllers for vav..there are different ways while connecting through UNC and GCM/LNC...U can also connect MZ directly from ur serial port connecting through a device called ATARI...do confrim the device name because I have never connected directly but u can connect directly as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Control Loopy View Post
    Could you please copy me in with any information on these units - I have two of these controllers which I have searched the world for data, connection information and software for.

I know they are old but I think Invensys (?) still make them in one form or another, and one manufacturer has made an adaptor card to update/retrofit them - so they must be reliable and widespread.

Thanks in advance.

Post Likes
    Please send me anything you have on these controllers. My contact information is in my profile.
    Steve Jones, President, S4 Integration Solutions, Inc.
    Visit us at https://www.s4integrationsolutions.com

Post Likes
    U can also connect MZ directly from ur serial port connecting through a device called ATARI.
    I have a ATARI 2600 for sale.

Post Likes

Lost in MZII

The mz controllers is programmed through the software "XPSI"..there are different versions if u r going through windows xp and windows 98.I have both if u need any I will send u..
    Thanks for information - I have got an XP and 98 laptops both with serial ports, so either or both versions would be great.
    Have you got any details on the connection lead(s) or software configuration?

I have found a datasheet with the Atari Portfolio device shown - I haven't got one, but if needs be I could probably get one if this is the easier route?

Please let me know, email in profile - Many, many thanks!

Post Likes
    I hve never connected from ATTARi...but while connecting through GCM the connection type is GCM RS232,baud rate is 9600,The com port can be 1 or 2...I think while connecting directly the connection type might be PSI host and the rest of them should be the same...need to go through the literature for this...tell me about the UNC type u r using...

Post Likes

hi steves

I have sent u a literature and a programing software of MZ ok

Post Likes
    Any chance of a copy of manual and software aswell?

Email in profile - Many thanks

Post Likes
    I hve sent u MZ2 literature and xpsi software
    Quote Originally Posted by Control Loopy View Post
    Any chance of a copy of manual and software aswell?

Email in profile - Many thanks

Post Likes
    I have sent u a literature and a programing software of MZ ok
    Please send it again. I think it must have accidentally gotten caught in my SPAM folder.
    Steve Jones, President, S4 Integration Solutions, Inc.
    Visit us at https://www.s4integrationsolutions.com

Post Likes
    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by steves4 View Post
    Please send it again. I think it must have accidentally gotten caught in my SPAM folder.

Post Likes
    i could use a copy of the literature, already have the software. just no manuals

Post Likes

MZ2 programing manual

Hi,
    I am looking for the programing manual for MZ2 and google took me this nice and informative forum.
    We have some MZ2 controller and the programing manual is not available.
    If anyone of having the programing manual, please be kind enough to send me a copy.

my mail id is in my profile.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    K.J

Post Likes
    I was wondering if soembody could send me the xpsi software and maunal. I just took over a contract with 4 GCM's and I am a little lost.

Thanks

Post Likes

MZII engineering manual & S/W

Can someone please send me MZII manual? My email is on my profile. Thanks.

Post Likes
    Hi there, friend.
    Im new in this forum and I also need the xpsi manual and software, because I lost all files we had in my job. I dont use it a long time ago.
    If you could send it to my email, that would be great.
    Please? Thanks!

Post Likes

I have MicroFlo II manual. I need Microzone II manual

I have MicroFlo II programmer's manual. I need Microzone II programmer's manual. Maybe someone could trade with me, or just provide the one I need?

We are having trouble with controlling the humidifiers and temperatures so I want to see if I can figure it out. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in