+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Little Venting

Post Likes

Angry A Little Venting

This kind of p***es me off. Just got a call from a co-worker, his truck was stolen. They found it on the side of the road, gutted out of course. Just wanted to share this with you guys, especially those of you working in the detroit area! Lock it up.

Post Likes
    Sorry to hear that man.......that really sucks. No wonder Michigan pays the highest auto insurance rates.....

Post Likes
    Nice to live in small town USA, I left the keys in the van this morning while at a customers home. When I cam out the door, the van was GONE! my FIRST thought was, "OK where are those two guys(friends of mine that are one of the other HVAC co in town)." Sure enough they had run it around the block and were parked a block away giggling like school girls. I did not think for a second that someone had actually stolen it.

Madison or Milwaukee is a dif story, I lock up all the time there....
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Post Likes
    I opened my door on a Sunday morning and saw my sliding door open. Heart sank, rage rised. Svc mgr made it good, though.

Post Likes
    one of our guys was parked at lowes, and had his extension ladder taken right off the truck while it was in the parking lot.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cuchulain View Post
    one of our guys was parked at lowes, and had his extension ladder taken right off the truck while it was in the parking lot.
    Same thing happened to one of ours last year.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Post Likes
    As the economy continues to tank, look for more theft. When people are out of legitimate work, they will do what they feel they have to to provide for their own.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    As the economy continues to tank, look for more theft. When people are out of legitimate work, they will do what they feel they have to to provide for their own.
    So true.

Post Likes
    I lock mine even at the shop. The first job I ever had somebody stole a box of supplies out of my van when I went back inside to taalk to service mgr. Stinks to not be able to trust co-workers.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in