+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Testo 318

Post Likes

Testo 318

Well I had the Testo 318 video camera for 2 months and I used it yesterday and all was fine. Put it back in the carry case and went to use it today and all I get is a blurry picture. Try to change the batteries and no change. So it says it comes with a 2 year warranty so back it went. Will have to see what happens. What next to try?

Post Likes
    Boss wants to know what brand to try next. We have 13 techs and we have gone through a number of Testo 318v. We use to have when we where a smaller shop of 6 techs the inspector cameras. Times are tough so they don't want to get them fixed or supply one to every truck. So we are going to try different types until we find one that will last. what else is everyone else trying or likes?

Post Likes
    I demo'd the rigid one and it was pretty neat. It had a good picture, good scope, overall good quality. I then picked up the bigger rigid and this thing was awsome. It had a SD card slot, takes still images, records vids, pretty nice peice of equipment but I believe that one retailed for $$650
    "Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential"

Winston Churchill

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tie Strap View Post
    I demo'd the rigid one and it was pretty neat. It had a good picture, good scope, overall good quality. I then picked up the bigger rigid and this thing was awsome. It had a SD card slot, takes still images, records vids, pretty nice peice of equipment but I believe that one retailed for $$650
    ditto to this, I have the testo, my coworker got a rigid it was cheaper and he liked the quality. If i did it over again i'd probably pick up the rigid for 600 so i could record and take pictures no more having your customer hunched over to look at it or in an attic to see what you see.

They all beat my first gen scope that you have to focus and look though a tiny scope though
    Global Warming or: None like it hot
    No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air. -Dogma

Post Likes
    Well my Testo 318V showed up today. Back from repairs. Open the box and Testo set me a brand new outfit. Good to go again.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in