+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Man Finds Missle Launcher In Comal County TX.

Post Likes

Man Finds Missle Launcher In Comal County TX.

Post Likes
    That's pretty strange. But it's just unreal what he had to do to get someone to come get the thing.

Post Likes
    If he could have fired it at something i bet they would have gotten there a little quicker!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by absoair View Post
    If he could have fired it at something i bet they would have gotten there a little quicker!
    Wonder what would have happened to him, if he tried to sell it?
    I'll bet ya the ATF could have been there in a few hours.

Post Likes
    Here's another "find", from Alabama back in April. They all look full auto to me. (not the launcher though)

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2009/04/...overed_th.html

Post Likes
    we cover comal co. seen alot of interesting things before , but no missile launcher!
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by smittyii View Post
    we cover comal co. seen alot of interesting things before , but no missile launcher!
    Well, ya gotta start lookin' harder then.

Post Likes
    Oh yeah, the good old M-47 Dragon anti-tank missile launcher. Fired a couple of those at 29 Palms when I was in the Corps. I don't know why the guy was itching to get rid of the tube. They are expendable. The only reusable part of the missile system was the tracking system. And despite what that article says, the Army and Marine Corps still have them in inventory. Never know when you might need one.

By the way, this one is mine. It's an AT4 rocket launcher. And yes, it's spent. Use it as a conversation piece.

Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

Beautiful, Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love!
    Post Likes
    I would have kept that for a rainy day.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in