+ Reply to Thread

Thread: baxter 300g oven rotisary wont stop

Post Likes

baxter 300g oven rotisary wont stop

im trying to find a schmatic for this oven and some advice the rotisary will not stop when the doors open ive tried to adjust the door switches i have replaced the relay the old won was welded together and trying to get parts or help from hobart and baxter is impossible

Post Likes
    Lemmee guess, Dunkin Donuts.....There is a rack location reed switch (N.C.) attached to the roof of the oven at 9 o'clock and a magnet attached to the pulley. Check to see if it is stuck closed. Also check and see if the bracket holding the magnet is attached. The rack will rotate until the magnet engages the switch. The inputs to the door switch assy come directly from the control board. Good luck!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chrldwlf View Post
    Lemmee guess, Dunkin Donuts.....There is a rack location reed switch (N.C.) attached to the roof of the oven at 9 o'clock and a magnet attached to the pulley. Check to see if it is stuck closed. Also check and see if the bracket holding the magnet is attached. The rack will rotate until the magnet engages the switch. The inputs to the door switch assy come directly from the control board. Good luck!
    no but close corner bakery thanks i didnt even think about that switch buy any chance do you know where i can get a service manual for this oven

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 83davem View Post
    no but close corner bakery thanks i didnt even think about that switch buy any chance do you know where i can get a service manual for this oven

Baxter is part of Hobart.

www.hobartcorp.com

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by msdmaint View Post
    Baxter is part of Hobart.

www.hobartcorp.com
    thank you

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in