+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 5 Reasons to Attend Comfortech 2013

Post Likes
    I will definitely consider it. I just wasn't sure if it was more meant for guys who are already in the field and familiar with just about everything. Where as I don't even have my feet wet yet. But who knows, that could change by then. But anything to further educate myself about HVAC, I'm all for it!

Post Likes
    I keep seeing at the top of the screen John Kruk is going to be a speaker. If anyone is on the fence, that guy is a 3 time all-star and probably has some good insite on hvac stuff.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    I keep seeing at the top of the screen John Kruk is going to be a speaker. If anyone is on the fence, that guy is a 3 time all-star and probably has some good insite on hvac stuff.
    Thanks BigTime. He is a VERY entertaining speaker. We're looking forward to his keynote speech bigtime : )

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by the editor View Post
    Thanks BigTime. He is a VERY entertaining speaker. We're looking forward to his keynote speech bigtime : )
    I was kind of joking because I figured he didnt know much about hvac. I bet he is a good entertaining speaker and thats why you have him coming. I always liked him when he played. Hope the convention is a success.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    I was kind of joking because I figured he didnt know much about hvac. I bet he is a good entertaining speaker and thats why you have him coming. I always liked him when he played. Hope the convention is a success.
    I thought you might be joking (which why my response was "jokey" too). Thanks for your kind words and hope we see you in Philadelphia!

Post Likes
    I have been to 2 of them and I will be going this year... I think there should be hvac-talk badges with screen names....

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Deal

Post Likes
    Can I get a doctors note from you guys to give to my boss so I can attend?

Post Likes
    "Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by david thompson1 View Post
    "Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."
    Too bad they took that off YouTube. Have you seen that episode? It's a good one.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in