Thread: smsairnheat

Post Likes

Post smsairnheat

Hi there!

My name is Steve Miller and I own Steve Miller & Son Air Conditioning & Heating Sales & Service. We are a small to mid sized company in South Louisiana. We have been in business for over 25 years.

We are in the process of expanding our business online and come across HVAC talk and found it to be quite educational.

I look forward to spending more time on the site and adding more value by sharing some of our experiences.
    Last edited by Dad; 01-02-2011 at 03:43 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    Steve, we welcome you to the site but you may not openly advertise your business here until you become a Professional Member. You will notice all of your advertising is gone as well as all of your posts. You may put your info in your biography as you have already done.

Post Likes

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Lusker View Post
    Steve, we welcome you to the site but you may not openly advertise your business here until you become a Professional Member. You will notice all of your advertising is gone as well as all of your posts. You may put your info in your biography as you have already done.
    Sorry about that, new to this whole thing. I apologize for the misunderstanding, thanks for the heads up!

Steve

Post Likes
    Steve,

Curious,,, Have you yet to find the rest of the forum?

I only see you posting in this section

There is much more going on here, besides welcoming new guests to the site

Check it out and become an active poster

Post Likes
    Welcome Steve,

Glad to have you aboard...I think you will enjoy this site, I know I have. Apply pro membership, then you can swap technical info with others as well as other stuff.

Take care

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthingt View Post
    Steve,

Curious,,, Have you yet to find the rest of the forum?

I only see you posting in this section

There is much more going on here, besides welcoming new guests to the site

Check it out and become an active poster
    Yes, i have been browsing other areas and been doing some reading here and there, just thought it would be nice to welcome others...

Post Likes

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tech23 View Post
    Welcome Steve,

Glad to have you aboard...I think you will enjoy this site, I know I have. Apply pro membership, then you can swap technical info with others as well as other stuff.

Take care
    Thanks for the welcome, I have applied for the pro membership, but still have not heard anything back... Waiting.... Hoping... LoL....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by smsairnheat View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, I have applied for the pro membership, but still have not heard anything back... Waiting.... Hoping... LoL....
    The Pro application procedure takes a while as each Committee Member is a working member in their trade. If you haven't heard anything after several weeks them send the committee a quick email and they will reply as soon as they can.

Post Likes
    Yeah, it takes awhile...hang in there and we will see you in the private zone soon.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusker View Post
    The Pro application procedure takes a while as each Committee Member is a working member in their trade. If you haven't heard anything after several weeks them send the committee a quick email and they will reply as soon as they can.
    Thanks for the Info!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech23 View Post
    Yeah, it takes awhile...hang in there and we will see you in the private zone soon.
    Man! I can't wait from what I've heard there is a great wealth of information that lies behind the curtain.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in