+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tablet question

Post Likes
    Yeah, they are nice. I just went in another direction. Do you have the 5 or the 4S?

Post Likes
    4s gonna get the 5 when i get another upgrade on my account. There doesn't seem to be too much difference in the two, kind of disappointing. I want it for the 4G coverage though, computers can't be fast enough for me, very impatient with them.

Post Likes
    We use Android tabs and phones.
    Has anyone tried Evernote? Works with BB, IPHONE, ANDROID,PC & MAC.
    That is the number one app/program I use. I have in cloud storage very well organized pdfs, site pictures, audio files such as voice memos or sounds equipment was making on inspection.
    I could probably explain it best as cloud computing with a road map how to organize and find things you have entered. If anyone is interested I will explain further. There are vids on Youtube that explain it as well as on their site.

I also use Quickbooks Online from any computer or my phone or tablet. My office manager can see what I've done almost immediately from her workstation as well. They also have a device that plugs onto an iphone to read credit cards for accepting payment. I'm told they are working on that for Android as well.

We have huge dataplans for cheap bux that we never exceed. 6GB/$30. If we use WIFI it only kills the battery quicker.

The last census I heard on the news was that operating systems for phones are now split up this way for usage. 69% Android, Less than 20% IOS. The "others" make up the difference.

I haven't had any istuff but I'm not slamming the ibrand. I have had all three Samsung Galaxy phones with the SGIII being the best of the three. I will not be switching as I am sold on the quality and performance.

Post Likes
    koolkahuna, are you using Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions by chance?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkahuna View Post

The last census I heard on the news was that operating systems for phones are now split up this way for usage. 69% Android, Less than 20% IOS. The "others" make up the difference.
    Makes me wonder way Apple iPhone 5 even made the news selling only 5 million phones and just effecting the GDP by 1/2 to 3/4 present...

Post Likes
    Yeah it might be called that. We just started the switchover in year end as they have no program in place to transfer files. Do you have experience with it? Pros or Cons?

Post Likes
    I should've mentioned that those stats were worldwide. Again, that is what I heard on the radio news. They could be wrong, heaven forbid I heard it wrong...lol!
    Just what I heard...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in