+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Testo 570

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalieri85 View Post
    Russell
    I went to take of the ears off and when I did they would leave the hole from the screw exposed. Does that leave access to the inside if the unit. I put them back in and am gonna look for a shorter screw to act as a plug when ears are off. Just concerned that it would make the gauge succeptible to water getting on.
    If the screws are re-installed I think you should be OK.

Post Likes

Thumbs up temp clamp improvement requested

I would say no more than the width of a cigarette; 3/8" give or take a hair.

Another thing; sometime we need to put clamp on 1/4" and 3/8" pipe. would be nice if you can make a clamp so the sensor can touch 1/4" or 3/8" pipe. I am thinking of a spring loaded bottom pushing against the pipe, that will force the top piece (location of sensor) to come in contact with the pipe.

disclosure; I am retired; don't work in the field much; however, I am training new recruit - they are the one having problem finding space to put a clamp on.
    Last edited by dan wong; 08-07-2014 at 02:18 PM. Reason: additional information
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Post Likes
    What types of equipment and pipes sizes?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RussellHarju View Post
    What types of equipment and pipes sizes?
    Cold table, pizza table, reach-in-cooler, reach in freezer, are commonly found in most restaurant which we service a lot. Most of them use 1/4" and 3/8" copper pipe.
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dan wong View Post
    Cold table, pizza table, reach-in-cooler, reach in freezer, are commonly found in most restaurant which we service a lot. Most of them use 1/4" and 3/8" copper pipe.
    Gotcha! The current clamp is design with A/C units in mind. I will definitely get this info for tools for the types of equipment you specified to our engineers. Won't be here tomorrow, but I'll get it on the list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in