+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tapatalk issue

Post Likes

tapatalk issue

can't connect with tapatalk & it says to contact the site administrator so i assume problem isn't on their end. been this way since yesterday. i tried another forum n tapatalk connects fine

Post Likes

Post Likes
    yea issue still here. wifi or reg data. n def only this site. i contacted them so guess ill wait to see what they say

Post Likes

Post Likes
    yea. power cycled phone, toggled data, & am debating uninstalling app but idk if ill be able to dl it again for free being as i paid once

Post Likes
    Just saying to log out of tapatalk, not delete tapatalk app. click the "MORE" icon on the bottom right, top left says "Logoff".

Log out of HTalk then log back in to see if this helps. Checked mine again, still running very fast.

Post Likes
    when i do that it says "failed to communicate with the forum please contact the forum administrator if the problem persists" but it ends up logging me out. i sign in but nothing loads just shows like its constantly trying to refresh. deleting the app was just a thought . .

Post Likes
    OK..

Still have this feeling it is on your end so let me know what Tapatalk says. I will also forward this link to our IT but since mine is running fine I'm pretty sure what they will say.

Good luck

Post Likes
    Connecting just fine here to. Posting with tapatalk now.

Post Likes

Confused

What phone are you using? Specifically interested in the OS version and the version of tapatalk you're using.

Post Likes
    tmobile htc sensation 4g (Android 2.3.3) .. there's Android updates available but they are buggy so I'm staying put with this build for now .. tapatalk version 1.13.5

Post Likes
    I'm back! lol ... uninstalled app after figuring out how dumb i was in thinking reinstalling a paid app would b a p.i.t.a ... thanks for input guys

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 79 View Post
    tmobile htc sensation 4g (Android 2.3.3) .. there's Android updates available but they are buggy so I'm staying put with this build for now .. tapatalk version 1.13.5
    I don't have my Android 2.3 phone with me but you might want to try going to Settings > Applications find tapatalk and hit the clear cache button.
    If that doesn't help you could try the Clear Data option, but that would wipe our any users names and passwords for other forums you access via tapatalk.

Post Likes

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 79 View Post
    I'm back! lol ... uninstalled app after figuring out how dumb i was in thinking reinstalling a paid app would b a p.i.t.a ... thanks for input guys
    Excellent. You might try using the suggestions from my earlier post if you have it occur again, it might save you from re-installing.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    yea ill try that if it ever happens again. thanks.

Post Likes
    do tapatalk signatures not work on this forum?

Post Likes
    They should, once I get my phone back from sprint Ill be able to play with it...Ive been using Tapatalk for about 6mths on other forums...

Post Likes
    Hey guys...

Just an FYI. Signatures are controlled by this site so don't put anything in your sig file that would would be against any rules here such as advertising, competitive sites, non G rated and stuff like that. thx

Post Likes
    This looks like it was an issue with the hvac-talk configuration on tapatalk. If the setting change I just made worked signatures should now be working.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in