Thread: Liebert Model CM60AF-15-Y-OHP

Post Likes

Question Liebert Model CM60AF-15-Y-OHP

Have a 10 ton HVAC unit supporting a computer room on and military base in South Korea. Alarms are "Loss of air flow" and "Overtemperture" Sure overtemperature will ocur with no air flow.-- Filters are clean, blower drive belts and wheels are in good shape-- I think the problem is with the small pc board with the single sensor on it. "Senser Board-- Part number 0617222. Here is the problem-- this unit was made in Australia and the factory closed and went to China. Assuming this is the problem, Where can I get a new board?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by W Ahlberg View Post
    Have a 10 ton HVAC unit supporting a computer room on and military base in South Korea. Alarms are "Loss of air flow" and "Overtemperture" Sure overtemperature will ocur with no air flow.-- Filters are clean, blower drive belts and wheels are in good shape-- I think the problem is with the small pc board with the single sensor on it. "Senser Board-- Part number 0617222. Here is the problem-- this unit was made in Australia and the factory closed and went to China. Assuming this is the problem, Where can I get a new board?
    This site cannot give that information to a diy'er and if you are a pro you need to get 15 posts to apply. If you are not a pro it would be best to get a service call.

Post Likes
    Sounds like dirty air filters!
    The alarm looks for differential across the return, which incorporates the filters and indoor fan suction.
    Dirty filters would result in "Loss of Cooling" which would result giving over temperature alarm.
    Dealing with Global Warming

Post Likes

i would not blame the board right away

you probably have a faulty sail switch

double check it for open/close/stuck circuit

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in