Thread: recip chiller log sample

Post Likes

recip chiller log sample

can any one give me a sample of a log sheet for a recip. water chiller/cooling tower that i can print and copy.
    thanks

Post Likes
    Is this for just daily logging for the maintenance ?

Post Likes
    I looked in the RTAA Chiller service manual, and made a custom one geared to what that particular chiller had on it, and what I wanted recorded on a monthly and weekly bases. Don't think I even spent an hour on the computer, making it up.

Post Likes
    Use excel software. It makes a log quickly, plus you can customize.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mattm View Post
    Is this for just daily logging for the maintenance ?
    thanks, its for the quarterly maintenance. i started 9 months (3 visits)ago and was just writing it down on scrap paper/ cardboard whatever was around. and throwing it in the control panel. i think now its time to get a little more organized/ professional about it.
    funny that the company i work for didnt have one ,neither did carrier or any other vendor

Post Likes
    I did exactly what the other guys suggested. I took the Carrier maintenance sheet and my own stuff I wanted done and made it up on Excell.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in