+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have the best Avatar on the site!!!

Post Likes

I have the best Avatar on the site!!!

That is my Grandson. I have taken many pics, but this one my daughter took just makes me smile. The little guy looks soooo happy and yet so trusting in his parents......he's all in!
    Always here

Post Likes
    that's just you ego talking

grandkids make all the crap you had to put up with from your kids worthwhile
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    that's just you ego talking

grandkids make all the crap you had to put up with from your kids worthwhile
    You are 100% right. Could not of said it better except I am still putting up with the crap and the grandson. By the way, that kid looks like he is ready for a set of gauges.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Post Likes
    Do you remember when you were very young? You may have played with a toy that was too loud, or maybe grandma gave you too much sugar in those treats. Do you guys ever think of going to your daughter or sons house, and oh, by the way....have a noisemaker with you and some candy? Thats to cruel............isn't it?
    Always here

Post Likes
    Give 'em toy power tools that make the real noises.
    Belay that order...
    When I was a kid my Dad cut out the squeaky/whistle in the rubber duck someone gave me.
    Therapy hasn't helped...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Do you remember when you were very young? You may have played with a toy that was too loud, or maybe grandma gave you too much sugar in those treats. Do you guys ever think of going to your daughter or sons house, and oh, by the way....have a noisemaker with you and some candy? Thats to cruel............isn't it?

we generally wait until within an hour or so of grandkids leaving before we start pumping the sugar to them
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in