+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gas piping

Post Likes

gas piping

Name:  gas piping 023.jpg
Views: 3438
Size:  32.4 KB

This was my Sunday.... man I hate commercial kitchens
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Post Likes
    Looks good.

Post Likes
    thanks..... my arms are sore from pulling on 2" pipe all day.... to old for this stuff.... lol
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Post Likes
    Where they just in that much of a hurry to get the piping in you had to work on a Sunday?

Post Likes
    of course are they always not in a hurry.... took 2 hours off for remembrance day .... the store owner was mad.... i told him one more word and he will be making pizza over an open fire.... guess what. .... he disappeared and left me alone.... getting grumpy in my old age as well...lol

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada Occupation:Interprovincial Plumber, Commercial Gasfitter Interests:
    Post Likes
    What's with the two red handles?
    I love my job, but paydays Thursday

Post Likes
    all I had ..it was Sunday... the gas will still get to the ovens I am sure...lol... I may change them yet....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rich pickering View Post
    What's with the two red handles?
    Geeeeeeezzz....That was bothering me too Rich.. If i were doing the job, I would have to switch the handles to yellow...LOL

::

good work carmon

Post Likes
    maybe gonna go all red.......lol

Post Likes
    Other than the 2 red handles it looks AWESOME. Kidding of course. I know the soreness part. I used to work in industrial maintenance and when we would set or move a machine and have to run process water, air, and welding gas to them it was usually all 1" black iron. 10-12 hours pulling on pipe wrenches will make you sleep well.

Good job!

CT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in