Thread: Is a ClimateMAster Air Handler Amana?

Post Likes

Is a ClimateMAster Air Handler Amana?

I am receiving a quote for 3 Climatemaster Geothermal Split units. On the phone, the HVAC guy said something about the hardware and indicated that the air handler being ordered is amana?

Is that right? Does Climatemaster pair Amana air handlers with their split units?

Post Likes
    ClimateMaster split systems can be used with any brand of air handlers of furnaces.

May I assume you live in Eastern PA?

Never mind. I remember your other threads now. The company that distributes ClimateMaster also distributes Amana, so your contractor will have expert technical support for both brands from the same source. May I assume the Amana has a variable speed blower?
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Yes... just am getting more worried by the minute with that company. very time the sales guy talks to me it seems like he is short-changing things.

Post Likes
    ClimateMaster does make airhandlers for split systems. You can use a variety of brands, but the size must match ClimateMaster's recommendations to meet efficiency.

I normally install York AHs. They are oversized compared to the compressor ratings, as per C-M

Be careful if the installer is new with Geo units

paul

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by tecman View Post
    ClimateMaster does make airhandlers for split systems. You can use a variety of brands, but the size must match ClimateMaster's recommendations to meet efficiency.

I normally install York AHs. They are oversized compared to the compressor ratings, as per C-M

Be careful if the installer is new with Geo units

paul
    Since when does ClimateMaster manufacture remote air handlers? I don't see any such product on their website; http://www.climatemaster.com/index/index

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in