+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trane RTAA Graphic Needed

Post Likes

Trane RTAA Graphic Needed

Anyone have an RTAA graphic? The RTAA is an outdoor air-cooled chiller and the evap/chw bundle is inside an equipment room.
    jogas

Post Likes
    I sent ya what I had, Hope they help

Post Likes
    Attached is a RTAA70 [70 to 125 tons], which came from Summit v17. I also have three others ... RTAA130 [130-215 tons], RTAA240 [240 to 300 tons] and RTAA340 [340 to 400 tons] if you have one larger than 125 tons.

I also have the 8 frame animation for the fans for each of the sizes above if you want them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars Episode 1)
    "The ablilty to speak does not make you intelligent!"

Post Likes
    That's a standard tracer summit graphic. We were discussing some thing about stealing packaged graphics from systems and using them on other systems. We were wondering if they were copyrighted or if it was illegal in some way. Has any one came accross issues with swapping graphics from one vendors system with another? Some how I think we could get in trouble but it could save alot of work.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by willf650 View Post
    That's a standard tracer summit graphic. We were discussing some thing about stealing packaged graphics from systems and using them on other systems. We were wondering if they were copyrighted or if it was illegal in some way. Has any one came accross issues with swapping graphics from one vendors system with another? Some how I think we could get in trouble but it could save alot of work.
    As this will be representing a new Trane RTAA chiller we just bought and installed, I would think Trane would be happy to see it, and not a generic chller pic on the site graphics.
    But......there's always the lawyers you have to think about.
    jogas

Post Likes
    That's a standard tracer summit graphic.
    I stated it was from Summit v17 as I didnt want to give the impression it was my graphic.

We were discussing some thing about stealing packaged graphics from systems and using them on other systems. We were wondering if they were copyrighted or if it was illegal in some way. Has any one came accross issues with swapping graphics from one vendors system with another? Some how I think we could get in trouble but it could save alot of work.
    I agree with Jogas. I could see copyright issues if someone was selling the graphics, etc. All I do is use them to create the best graphical interface I can for my customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars Episode 1)
    "The ablilty to speak does not make you intelligent!"

Post Likes

Revival

Revival of the dead thread... Anybody have animations for the unit posted? Or another TRANE RTAA unit?

Post Likes
    I am a graphic guy from Omaha who is new to this industry but have a need for an animated chiller like the one in this thread, how can I acquire this one or one like it? Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.

Post Likes
    To the new guys First post more questions often. You might find what your looking for. Also Google Images has a pretty good option for a lot of Manufacturers Products. Not to be a total ass but your first post and you want the good stuff.

Post Likes

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by controldude View Post
    To the new guys First post more questions often. You might find what your looking for. Also Google Images has a pretty good option for a lot of Manufacturers Products. Not to be a total ass but your first post and you want the good stuff.
    No problem, as mentioned I am a graphic designer so I just completely built up a new set of chillers using the actual spec sheets from their websites and fully animated them. I too dont want to be a "total ass" but if you call that the "good stuff" then I am light years ahead of you guys in my first two months. Thanks for the help anyway.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by omahaguy View Post
    No problem, as mentioned I am a graphic designer so I just completely built up a new set of chillers using the actual spec sheets from their websites and fully animated them. I too dont want to be a "total ass" but if you call that the "good stuff" then I am light years ahead of you guys in my first two months. Thanks for the help anyway.
    If you don't want to be considered a "total ass" let's see what you did, just post it. Somebody here might be willing to pay you for more work. This isn't a graphical design forum it's a control forum. Now, if you want to put a price tag on your newly redone graphic and move it to the pro forum, you will most likely find out it's worthless.

Post Likes
    Ya i would like to see it. Watermark it or something and post it up here.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in