Thread: HVAC Design

Post Likes

HVAC Design

Could anyone recommend someone to design a hvac system for me. I am building a place at the end of this month and would just like a design from a person that knows there stuff but is not going to try to sell me anything. Once I have a design and materials list then I can price everything out. I am building a 1700 sq ft place with a full basement just north of Huntsville, ON, Canada. I would like to use a wood boiler as my primary heat source and either oil or propane as a secondary source. I would like to run radiant in the basement slab and then use forced air for the main floor. I am not overly concerned with ac right now but in the future it may be an option. If any more info is needed please let me know.

Thanks!
    Jeff

Post Likes

Thumbs up Load Analysis, ...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmars_1 View Post
    I am building a place at the end of this month and would just like a design from a person that knows there stuff but is not going to try to sell me anything.

Once I have a design and materials list then I can price everything out.

I am building a 1700 square foot place with a full basement just north of Huntsville, ON, Canada.

... wood boiler as my primary heat source
    ... either oil or propane as a secondary source.
    ... I would like to run radiant in the basement slab
    and then use forced air for the main floor.

I am not overly concerned with ac right now but in the future it may be an option. If any more info is needed please let me know. Thanks! Jeff
    Send me an e-mail. Check my profile.
    Designer Dan __ It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with Some Art. _ _ KEEP IT SIMPLE & SINCERE ___ __ www.mysimplifiedhvac.com ___ __ Define the Building Envelope & Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows & Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in