+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question from an installer

Post Likes

Question from an installer

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but my question is can I connect a laptop to a CPC CUB board and program the setpoints without having to connect it to a controller or use a handheld.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but my question is can I connect a laptop to a CPC CUB board and program the setpoints without having to connect it to a controller or use a handheld.
    No, the only acceptable device is the Hand Held Terminal (HHT) with limitations. You may apply temporary changes to the set points and other parameters, but when the HHT is disconnected, the system reverts to the original settings. There is no applicatoin for laptops that will provide the proper program interface.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoid View Post
    No, the only acceptable device is the Hand Held Terminal (HHT) with limitations. You may apply temporary changes to the set points and other parameters, but when the HHT is disconnected, the system reverts to the original settings. There is no applicatoin for laptops that will provide the proper program interface.
    Thanks thats all I needed to know, keep getting these krogers mid cap jobs they dont get us a password in time. We have to sit and wait on an energy management guy and its always night work.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in