New to this Forum.

Hey all,

I'm an HVAC Maintenance employee for the local hospital in Roosevelt, Utah.

I've been designing, installing, selling, maintaining, troubleshooting, etc HVAC systems since about 1995. The economy got so bad here that I had to go to work for someone else...the hospital.

Anyway, I've focused on geothermal heat pumps since about 1995. In 2001, we started specifically using EarthLinked direct exchange geothermal. I know that will discredit me for some people, but it shouldn't. We've had great success with them, and I love mine in my own house. We've also had great success with water-based geothermal. They both have their place. They both work great, and they both save lots of money.

Lennox is the brand we've used since 1965 for furnaces. Recently, though, I haven't been all that impressed with customer service, so I tend to use many brands now.

Not sure that many people even read the intros, so that's probably enough about me for now...

(The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Welcome to the site.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

welcome aboard

intro's are read...............just look @ "views"....................
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.