New Member into/Question

Hello I'm new to this site and think it is great, I'm currently a Electrician apprentice for a small company only getting paid in experience but i am really interested in HVAC, I couldn't make up my mind between the two for a while but thanks to some advice from a few friends I think I'm going to stick to HVAC, I am currently looking in to schools I have checked out Brownson Technical School, Wyotech, Orange Coast College and Cypress College as well as a few more and cant make up my mind where I should attend any reviews or suggestions on good schools is appreciated thanks

Welcome! If you join an apprenticeship program many union halls have their own classrooms. Here are some links www.ua.org www.smwia.org www.abc.org If you get accepted to an hvac apprentiship program you will go to school one or two nights a week.
    Challenge yourself, take the CM test --- Certificate Member since 2004 ---Join RSES ---the HVAC/R training authority ---www.rses.org

If you can, get the electrical license and then move to hvac....you will be able to use that knowledge.
    Never give up; Never surrender!

I was looking into apprenticeships a few months ago but with this economy there's nothing out there and many have waiting lists ranging from 3-5 years so I'm looking to go to school on my own it might help get my foot in a door