whats the best ductless heat pump

Removing a straight AC Mitsubishi ductless unit from my home and replacing it with a heat pump. Got prices for Mitsubishi, Samsung,LG, and fujitsu. Need feedback on which is the best one to get. Mitsubishi was the highest price and the Samsung was the lowest. Any feedback would be great. Thank you, Ron

Any thing with inverter technology is going to be a better unit. I personal have had lots of luck with Mitsubishi units. the heat pump is the best way to go.
    Air conditioning to all and to all a good night

I second that

Smile

I'm a Mitsubishi and Fujitsu Dealer and I'd vote Mitsubishi. They seem to constantly update their equipment and just as an example, I had a mitsubishi system that had a board failure. A year later the same board went out. Not only did the customer get the new board but they asked me to take it to the distributor so they could send it to their tech center in the us. Later I found out they then sent it to Japan for analysis and all this because they had 3, yea, 3 failures in the us. That told me they are serious about quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Toast776 View Post
    I'm a Mitsubishi and Fujitsu Dealer and I'd vote Mitsubishi. They seem to constantly update their equipment and just as an example, I had a mitsubishi system that had a board failure. A year later the same board went out. Not only did the customer get the new board but they asked me to take it to the distributor so they could send it to their tech center in the us. Later I found out they then sent it to Japan for analysis and all this because they had 3, yea, 3 failures in the us. That told me they are serious about quality.
    Geez, how did Toast get toasted after only 1 post???
    B.O. = B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by snewman24 View Post
    Good question.

Quote Originally Posted by UAPHILLY420 View Post
    Removing a straight AC Mitsubishi ductless unit from my home and replacing it with a heat pump. Got prices for Mitsubishi, Samsung,LG, and fujitsu. Need feedback on which is the best one to get. Mitsubishi was the highest price and the Samsung was the lowest. Any feedback would be great. Thank you, Ron
    Not the Samsung, every time I work on one they seem like the cheapest built mini split.

Mitsubishi or Fujitsu would be the best IMO.

Must be some kind of a subliminal message that some one figured out!!

I guess he posted in AOP one too many times and those got deleted. Helps to read the rules I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by second opinion View Post
    Must be some kind of a subliminal message that some one figured out!!
    LOL I guess so!
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Thanks for the input. I put the fujitsu heat pump in over the weekend. It seems to be working great. I live in a A frame type chalet and it heated three home great. My wife asked me to turn it down some. Hey, beats using straight electric baseboard. That its what I had. Best two grand I ever spent.

Quote Originally Posted by UAPHILLY420 View Post
    Thanks for the input. I put the fujitsu heat pump in over the weekend. It seems to be working great. I live in a A frame type chalet and it heated three home great. My wife asked me to turn it down some. Hey, beats using straight electric baseboard. That its what I had. Best two grand I ever spent.
    Good choice. What size?

Gravity for condensate, or one of those Saurman pumps?
    Pics?
    Mitizubishi is pricy, but we haven't had much trouble with em. Fujitu has been fairly good, had a few problems with the .. 16/3 wire getting loose to the ID. Tighten em up at 6 months, and again after a year