Smile Plumber looking to expand

Looks like theres a growing need for HVAC experience here in the South Bay, CA.
    Just passed the Type I EPA 608 open book test. Have II and III scheduled for next week. Honestly, the HVAC stuff makes plumbing seem like child's play.

John

No no no no not another plumber!!!!!

Just kidding.

Welcome here! This is a good place to learn!

Be sure to get your post count to 15 and then apply for pro membership to get the real good stuff.

Wink Yes! Another plumber

Thank you for the BIG WELCOME!!

Looking forward to joining the gang.

John

hi, i'd caution one thing before you expand.... sometimes it is better to do one thing and do it well [better than your competition, that is]. i'm basing that statement on 30+ years of g\rowing a family business from 3 people to a 100+ person union shop here on long island. in retrospect, everything we ever tried to expand into was a distraction.

in short, the contracting grass is always greener

good luck in your endeavors

Hi, just my 2 cents here. I have been plumbing for 35yrs. picked up A/C about 18yrs. ago, been doing oil burners for 3 and this past year pools and fireplaces. If you work alone like I do the more you can do the better off you will be when times are slow. More often than not I started to work on things outside of plumbing because my customers had problems with the current people who were servicing the equipment. If you educate yourself, work hard, are honest, word will get around. You will do fine, don't be afraid to expand. Just my 2 cents like I said. PIPEFGTR