Tempstar induction blower won't shut off
    Hello. I have a Tempstar SP 80 gas furnace, Model NTC5100BHB2. When the thermostat is turned on, the induction motor runs continuously and won't shut off. The Honeywell valve does not release any gas and does not ignite. I have tried replacing the control circuit board, but the problem persists. does anyone know what the problem may be?

Those symptoms indicate a serious problem that needs to be checked by a professional. Fixing it will only result in the problem reoccuring until the root cause is determined.
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

i would stop replacing parts and call a qualified hvac contractor to diagnose and repair your system.this could be caused by any number of things.

I will give you a tip jlam......

you could replace every part on that furnace...or replace the entire furnace and still not have the problem solved.
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

Senior Tech Guest
    Regardless of expertise this is NOT a DIY site.

DIY threads, questions and answers have a life of their own. What happens, if we post repair instructions that injures the person whom we thought was qualified?

We have Forum Rules not to anger you, but because they are well thought tried and true.

We all want to help, but we just can't due to the difficulties of working on the other end of the computer and safety. If we tell you, we tell everyone once it’s posted. It’s here for all to read and try.

Thanks for looking at it from our point of view.

Forum Rules

>>>>>Thread Closed<<<<<