Confused

Everytime my blower goes on something in my ducts makes a sound like a dog yelping. Its beginning to drive me nuts.
    Has anyone had this experience before? What could be causing it and how can I fix it?

Would'nt that be considered cruelty to animals? Seriously though, call a tech and have the system as well as the ductwork inspected. Could be something in the blower motor or any number of other things.
    "If you can't fix it, don't break it."

most noises can be easily pinpointed by a qualified hvac contractor.putting off a service call can lead to bigger problems later on.having your system serviced regularly is recommended.

Maybe you have one of those Bull Dog blower motors and it wants out.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

I should add that the noise does not sound like its coming from the furnace or the blower, it actually sounds like something in the ductwork.

The ductwork can transmit sounds actually coming from the blower or in the furnace.
    "If you can't fix it, don't break it."

dog barking?

I had to retrieve my hamster out of my ductwork, but never had the experience of a dog yet.

That is especially hilarious to me because I got a service work order for a laundry facility once with that discription on it. It said "sounds like dog barking/yelping when unit runs" The first thing I asked the customer when I arived was weather or not they wanted to go pick up a muzzle at the pet store or they wanted me to do it. Anyway, in this case it was a RTU with a belt problem.