Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 24

Thread: New poll

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    Easy; yes or no anwer

    "Do you think that geer knows how much of an idiot he is?"
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Nobody knows that much!
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    225
    I think this Topic is (DUH) Stupid …do you fell better about yourself…Are you the bully? On the block…. I don’t know geer, and I’m sure he will (can) defend him self (even if he bothers) but Grow up! Dude. We got a lot of issues to debate – “don’t hate the player hate the game” someone

    Now can we get back to the ISSUES?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Get a grip, newbie. Yer right. Ya don't know geer...or Robo for that matter.

    Looks to me like YOU are the one lookin' for a scrap.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,406
    We know that Robo acts much like a child. Case and point, this thread.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Braces, you have an agenda other than the rest of us here, including geer. Yer a troll, plain and simple.

    We don't come here only to share opinion but also to have a little fun. Ya can't take it? Leave.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,406
    If I'm a troll then WTF do you call starting and entire thread with no other reason than to attack someone? You are a hypocrite.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Originally posted by braces4impact
    If I'm a troll then WTF do you call starting and entire thread with no other reason than to attack someone? You are a hypocrite.
    Attack? You call that an attack? What a freakin' wuss. Go back home and grow up. Then, check back with us.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    Originally posted by phxurs
    I think this Topic is (DUH) Stupid …do you fell better about yourself…Are you the bully? On the block…. I don’t know geer, and I’m sure he will (can) defend him self (even if he bothers) but Grow up! Dude. We got a lot of issues to debate – “don’t hate the player hate the game” someone

    Now can we get back to the ISSUES?

    Sorry you "fell" that way. No; I do not "fell" better...or worse Yes! I am a big bully.

    It is obvious that you do not know geer. If you did, you would have just voted the poll.

    What issues do you want to debate? On this thread the debate is whether or not geer knows how much of an idiot he is.

    Boy...you don't take directions very well, do you?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    225
    bootlen Wrote

    Get a grip, newbie. Yer right. Ya don't know geer...or Robo for that matter.

    Looks to me like YOU are the one lookin' for a scrap.

    Been Here longer then you Boot - and as for a scrap? were you from the Hood?...

    Just thought this Topic? geer Smarts? is/was dumb...how about save the jokes for the jokes area...and lets roll!



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    OK. Since no one seems to understand the very simple rule, I'll go first.

    I vote: No (geer does not know what an idiot he is)

    That makes the vote 1 to zero in favor of geer "not" knowing what an idiot he is.

    Lets hear it from the other side now. Come on...show your support for geer by voting that you think he is smart enough to "know" what an idiot he is.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    Originally posted by phxurs
    bootlen Wrote

    Get a grip, newbie. Yer right. Ya don't know geer...or Robo for that matter.

    Looks to me like YOU are the one lookin' for a scrap.

    Been Here longer then you Boot - and as for a scrap? were you from the Hood?...

    Just thought this Topic? geer Smarts? is/was dumb...how about save the jokes for the jokes area...and lets roll!


    OK...start another thread and "roll"...whatever that means. On this thread we are "voting", not "rolling". Please try to keep up.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,871

    Another NEW POLL

    Is Robo a dilluded self centered BUSH DROID!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event