Intro: Hello H-Talkers from John Douglas

I used to be a member of this site a few years ago. I haven't been logged in for quite some time and didn't remember which email I used, lol!! So, I made a new login, and it seems I'm a nube all over.

I'm in Seattle, and used to be a general manager for a local heating company here up until 2002. During and after that, I became quite the expert in permit processing for mechanical permits. Many of my subcontractors would employ my skills and knowledge to help them with their permits, and I consequently started my own permit service. I'm still in business, though things have slowed down considerably, so I'll be ramping up a marketing plan to get things up and running again. The reason things slowed down is because some of our friends in the industry have taken an economic hit from the slump and inevitably closed down.

I'm looking forward to re-engaging the community, and welcome your questions or comments. Be forewarned, I am a self-taught manager and did the same for the permits, and have had my skills scrutinized by experts - being found capable and knowledgeable enough to be considered worthy of the ranks. I say this to make sure that you know I never assume myself to be smarter or more experienced, but I am willing to share what ever experience and knowledge I have, looking forward to always gaining more

Thanks - John D./Seattle Permit Services

welcome back, if you remember your old user name, you can email admin and they should be able to hook you back up
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Thank you ... I was just trying to track that down. I remembered that my computer crashed (harddrive and motherboard), and I lost about everything. I'll be looking for old login records in my files if I ever get back to storage