MY WIRING SCHEMATIC TO MY AIR CONDITIONER IS FADED AND CANT READ IT. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET ANOTHER WIRING SCHEMATIC. DO I CALL THE MAKER OF MY AC (CARRIER) AND ASK FOR A WIRING SCHEMATIC OR WHAT? WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE NUMBER TO CALL FOR A WIRING SCHEMATIC OR REFER ME TO A WEB SITE. THANKS

Call a tech!! I repeat, call a tech!! It's not worth dying over.

Senior Tech Guest
    Call your local Carrier dealer. They should be able to get one for you.

Whats the model#?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

If you need a schematic for an air conditioner, you don't need to be working in there. If you don't know what your looking at, a schematic isn't going to help. Call a Pro.
    Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Originally posted by atufano
    If you need a schematic for an air conditioner, you don't need to be working in there. If you don't know what your looking at, a schematic isn't going to help. Call a Pro.
    I totally agree with that one

Awww ... Let'em go, he'll only do it once.

YES I'M A PROFESSIONAL TECH THAT CAN WORK ON AIR CONDITIONERS, TO PUT YOUR MIND TO REST. BOY CANT EVEN ASK A QUESTION. SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN SMELLING TO MUCH FOGENE GAS. BUT ANYWAY IM LOOKING FOR THE WIRING DIAGRAM FOR MY CARRIER. THE OLD WIRING DIAGRAM IS FADED AND BRITTLE. WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND? THANKS

Senior Tech Guest
    Well first...please don't type in caps...it hurts these old eyes...you were given some quality advice..please re-read the thread and ignore what you wish to...but remember...

If you are a professional in the HVAC/R field, please fill out your profile and register as such. Then, you may join us in the professional areas.

Forum Rules

Originally posted by manuelrod11
    YES I'M A PROFESSIONAL TECH THAT CAN WORK ON AIR CONDITIONERS, TO PUT YOUR MIND TO REST. BOY CANT EVEN ASK A QUESTION. SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN SMELLING TO MUCH FOGENE GAS. BUT ANYWAY IM LOOKING FOR THE WIRING DIAGRAM FOR MY CARRIER. THE OLD WIRING DIAGRAM IS FADED AND BRITTLE. WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND? THANKS
    What kind of problem are you having Manuel and turn off the cap lock. Thanks

Thank You!

Not trying to be an ass but it is phosgene. And we will be glad to help. Please fill out creds and XXXXXXXXXXXX.

>>>edit... no, we'll move this one. Thanks

[Edited by Jultzya on 03-13-2006 at 10:41 PM]

Originally posted by manuelrod11
    If you are a pro, then fine. I would goto or call my local distributor or Carrier and ask them.

Go here for a Carrier schematics.

Carrier
    Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll