+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for job in charlotte, nc

Post Likes
    I have 7 years experience in HVAC. Also have A.A.S. degree in HVAC Technologies. About one and a half of those years are in commercial. I am only looking for commercial employment only. Great with customers and hard working. Any help is great.

thanks

[Edited by sfry on 03-07-2006 at 06:14 PM]

Post Likes
    We are currently looking for a service tech. in Charlotte you can check us out at http://www.ibs-service.com

Post Likes

ibs

they have not found a tech yet ????
    hows the new manager ????

Post Likes
    Do you really expect us to find someone that could actually replace you? You were a superstar, I don't think we could ever find someone half as good as you...

OK, I'm done blowing smoke. How've ya been? Aren't you missing the warm Carolina winters? Ready to come back?

We had a couple of techs. that just couldn't make it. They were the kind that needed a babysitter and you know we don't work like that.
    The new manager is great. I could honestly say he is the best manager I've worked for. Well if you ever want to come back or if your just passin thru give me a call.

Post Likes
    the link brought up a login screen. is there another website, or phone #?

thanks for the reply

Post Likes
    Well out of a job right now and my house is up for sale...
    was working for first service for about a month !!! serviced about 1000 foot lockers all over Ohio in 2' of snow.
    three weeks I'm in Rockingham for a race got your # from Steve a will give you a call.
    Tell Clint or your Manager to shot me a offer i cant refuse it NC or Fort Myers somewere with no snow !!!

see ya email strauss@dragbike.com

Post Likes
    (strauss) Ed said he is going to shoot you an email (offer, I don't know ???) What dates are you racing? Maybe we could swing down and check it out.
    I have taken an early retirement from our race team, atleast for this year. I went and got a bass boat and gonna try to do some fishing. Talk to ya soon, Jim
    Last edited by Senior Tech; 01-17-2007 at 12:14 AM. Reason: RULES VIOLATION

Post Likes
    going down to Fort Myers to test my new big motor in two weeks.. little hard to test here, looking out my garage window right now and i can only see about 10' thru the snow...
    the guy i did travel with to all the races moved to Fort Myers just before i moved from Charlotte. he thinks he sees IBS trucks like my old truck all over. talk to a guy at Trane at a class he said three always looking and york(johnson controls) just started something with retails stores not sure about in Charlotte. in Ohio there all union shops. been there not for me.... Air America does have the Kirklands stores in Ohio... felt right at home on those service calls. same deal as Charlotte every store you go to know one ever cleans the coils... filters and out the door. Air America(first service)would not let you do no found on pm work make your rounds on PM's then the same trip in two weeks for repairs. lots of long drives like 300 mile round trips, but i did make it somewere longer then you !!!! and you thought Mike was bad ha ha these techs. in retail up here need the sitters. I think the service Manger was Tylers brother... where he is all day no one knows
    i will be in Rockingham April 8-9 i will be stopping in Charlotte in two weeks to pick up a couple of papers need to find a place for my bike before i move this time. house been up for sale for about two months. market slow for new house right now..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in