+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NE Indiana Locals???

Post Likes

NE Indiana Locals???

Just curious as to any locals located around the Fremont/Angola area. Quick search resulted in notta!
    Thanks
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Post Likes
    OK, found what I think to be the closest, UA local 166 fort wayne. But still having trouble locating any contractors associated with that local...???

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kamersoutdoor View Post
    OK, found what I think to be the closest, UA local 166 fort wayne. But still having trouble locating any contractors associated with that local...???
    Interesting... When I have checked UA sites in the past they had a link for Union friendly contractors. Might be that you have to call them? I know I would try that route if no one else chimes in.

Post Likes
    Thanks. I've done several type of different searches with no luck. I also would think a link should/would be provided on their web page.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

A Einstein

Post Likes
    Hey there I know its been awhile since you posted this my dad actually lives in Orland. My brother in law works out of a pipefitters union in fort wayne I don't know any more details than that. Whats the hvac trade like back home near you? I have never worked in the trade back there I got into it here in NC I moved down here 5 years ago.

Post Likes
    Sorry for the late response. The industry is small here, but i broke out on my own and have been very busy on word of mouth alone. I'll be in the phone book as of august of next year and will need to hire.
    Pay scale is unacceptable here

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2

A Einstein

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kamersoutdoor View Post
    Sorry for the late response. The industry is small here, but i broke out on my own and have been very busy on word of mouth alone. I'll be in the phone book as of august of next year and will need to hire.
    Pay scale is unacceptable here

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2

Yea I can Imagine, its allot different here Charlotte, are cooling season is so long and are heat season isn't to bad. The company that I work for does PA maintenance contracts we have about 13,000 of those customers alone, we go to there house twice a year it keep's us moving. Do you know anyone that works for Gibsons, they are a pretty big company I really don't know anything about them.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in