+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heres your sign

Post Likes
    Went to a Fast Food restaraunt today. I pulled up to the drive through and placed my order. When the young lady finished taking my order she asked if that was for here or to go? I thought for a second and replyed "for here." Thinking she probably was just not thinking, As I proceeded to the window holding my cash, she litterly handed me a tray of food. I asked her if she was having a bad day? She replys no why? I then asked her if I could keep the pastic tray or do I have to return it when I am done? She looks at me for a sceond and then just busts up laughing. She then places my food in a bag and repeatedly aplogized. I told her that I needed a good laugh after the morning I had. When I got back to the office, I sat down and opened the bag and there was my money as well as her phone # with a little note " You are so cute, is there anyway that you and I could get together sometime"? Yes she can do this because her father owns the restaraunt.
    Do as I say, not as I do

Post Likes
    Single...lucky turd!

married...no tell no foul (about the note I mean)!

Citywide.
    "I don't care what you could get it off the net for, they wont warranty it and neither will I"!

And if you don't like my "flat rate up front pricing" try and negotiate the price on that big mac you just bought pricing is exactly the same method!

Post Likes
    Married---- Is eating Cheating
    Do as I say, not as I do

Post Likes
    Her father was probably getting her off the street working there and away from her old job standing on the corner and she was having a hard time giving up the profession and the $2,000 a week drop in pay.

Post Likes
    not married here but can someone tell me why when I dont have a girlfriend , there is not a nice lady in site. When I do they are popping up like flies. Its like they know you are safe to pay attention to if your dating or married to someone being they know your not going to be able to make advances. Its been that way for years and probably always will be. Just seems unfair , and at this stage of my life It seems like its a losing proposition no matter what lol.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by dec
    not married here but can someone tell me why when I dont have a girlfriend , there is not a nice lady in site. When I do they are popping up like flies. Its like they know you are safe to pay attention to if your dating or married to someone being they know your not going to be able to make advances. Its been that way for years and probably always will be. Just seems unfair , and at this stage of my life It seems like its a losing proposition no matter what lol.
    Yes, I have noticed this also. It is the cruel part of life being a *****

Post Likes
    Originally posted by James 3528
    Her father was probably getting her off the street working there and away from her old job standing on the corner and she was having a hard time giving up the profession and the $2,000 a week drop in pay.

I actually know the family. she is going to Med School. She comes in and helps her father out every once in a while. Really cute young lady. Great sense of humor.
    Do as I say, not as I do

Post Likes

Well then

Give her my phone number.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by James 3528
    Originally posted by dec
    Yes, I have noticed this also. It is the cruel part of life being a *****
    Thats why you keep insurance... Once you get into a relationship start looking for the next girlfriend. Once you find her, keep her only as a friend.Let her know that you can only be friends at this time because you are already in a relationship. But you would really like to be her friend. The friend will have compassion and respect for you now. Also she will probably introduce you to other girfriends she has.

This part is very important Tell your girlfriend about this friend, that way you are being honest. Never let them meet. That way if the relationship ever ends. BAM, you got backup as well as a possible sympathy lay.
    Do as I say, not as I do

Post Likes
    Look at it like a guy I knew. He did something really nice for this girl he knew. She asked if there was anything she could do for him. He said no that's OK don't worry about it. She replied "I know that you guys like blow jobs could I give you one." I guess he didn't waste any time pulling down his pants. When she was finished he told me that he was glad she didn't want him to screw her also. He said he would have to of told her that he was a married man. After all a blow job was nothing more than a wet kiss. Not sure if his wife would have agreed with that. But I like the concept. (So did Clinton)

Post Likes
    Marriage is a religious and government institution. The laws of nature differ and made women behave like they do so you will knock them up and then knock up another one, then another one . Like the lions do

This is the natural perpetuation of the species nature intended. He only made women cute and gave them a special shape so you would try not to kill them .Everything got messed up with the automatic washer and dryer, the microwave and TV dinners.

Post Likes

Hmm

ever notice when you're chasin them, how much they like sex, you marry them and it becomes a chore and they seem to think that's all we are interested in...
    Da Threadkilla

Post Likes
    Yes, it has to do with what I wrote

Post Likes
    Yea.... went Thur a drive thur once....There was a note in my bag.....please don't come back!!....your so ulgy, you scared the other customer!.....here's your money back.....and the food's on us.
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

Post Likes
    Originally posted by oogene
    ever notice when you're chasin them, how much they like sex, you marry them and it becomes a chore and they seem to think that's all we are interested in...

lol....isnt that a fact. All I ever think of ????? ya right , back when I living by myself lol . And thinking about it ...I was too busy working to think about that. Already have a job..... I dont need sex if its gonna be like a second job.

[Edited by dec on 03-12-2006 at 11:54 PM]

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in a institution?

Post Likes
    What's the difference between marriage and prison??? You can get all the sex u want in prison
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in