Gas Fireplace insert needs to be converted to NG

Hello,

I have a fireplace gas insert that was made by Martin Industries. Model # HFI32, MFI32, SFI32, Serial number 01102680 that is piped for LP. I need a conversion kit or a new gas valve assembly and maybe other parts to convert to NG.

Valve Specs:
    Robertshaw
    7000MVRB-6-LC-LP
    768-827-445
    LO 6.4" - HI 10.0"
    for millivolt system only

Any and All information would be appreciated. Thank You!

Bob
    Last edited by B_DiTerlizzi; 12-22-2011 at 12:21 PM.

i think the bad news is gonna be that martin industries no longer exists and the company that bought them out did not carry over martins product lines and therefore parts are not available. dont quote me on this but im thinking LP and NG flue and burner designs are different and converting burners/gas valves might not be such a good idea or safe if a unit is designed for one gas and converted to another. your best bet is to get a proper fireplace for the gas you have available.
    Experience
    Is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

A positive attidude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.

You can contact Monessen Hearth Systems for tech support. They bought Martin and yes, the line was shut down but they can provide some very limited tech support. Very limited....