Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Does anybody have any experience with this system. It looks like a perfect match for an historical renovation project I am designing, but I cannot find many people in the US that have experience with it.

We installed 9 of the Mitsubishi units in southeast Georgia with a total of 80 fan coils attatched to the bc controllers. The only problems we had were dain related.
    (watch the lift requirements of the fancoil condensate pumps)

[Edited by licensed to chill on 03-07-2006 at 03:56 PM]

i have installed a few of these and once past the initial set-up they are very good reliable units-top of the line as far as ductless splits.

http://www.citymulti.com is the answer to all your questions.

http://www.daikinac.com/commercial/home.asp

they are the oringinator of the the mulitzone system
    Mitsubishi Stole it end of story

Diakin is also the second largest HVAC manufacture in the world

They are also one of the largest 410a manufactures also

If your going to do a systems like this go with the origanal not the copier

If you need any info on Diakin email in the red house let me know what you need

Just sold two of these VRV set ups and looking at two more for two colleges and the two I just sold one is up and running and they love it

I have een to the training center in atlanta to see this product, but have not seen one operational as od yet. i think it is a good technology that makes lots of sense, BUT, the single compressor kinda worries me. they claim to be able to get you a compressor if needed within 48 hours. you will see more if this type of technology comingdown the road.

In stock

I have done about 30 of these systems no major problem. I commission and start these up myself as I am factory trained Great technology

Thumbs up

North alabama,,I have myself installed and started a total of 134 citi multi units ,,25 seperate systems,,,,you will be hard pressed to find any other system that can keep up with it,,city multi has been in operation in japan for 25+years before U.S ever heard about it,,,The most important thing of the system is the installation of the piping,,,It has to be installed correctly or you will be sorry...I have r22 and 410a systems PURY-100,, the piping is the hardest part of the system ,,Soft copper,,no sweat connections ,,and a lot of flare,,this is to cut down on oxidation in piping,,and to keep the system clean,,,so far have not had 1 problem or failure of any kind on the city multi,,,,you got questions? I have answers..

Just finishing off Daikin VRV II system in an old 17th century hotel with 24 indoor(to be added too at a later date) + 2 outdoor systems

One had a loose sensor wire but just pushed that back and away she went.

This stuff is marvellous technology but I do wonder about the level of service techs when they come up against a DC inverter compressor playing up.

Cheers

Richard

p.s outside rep -do you know Daikin guy Paul Dougan??

i think this technology is a sham and an embarrassment to this industry, proper split air conditioning: 1 invisible within limitations ie not plastic box sitting on a wall or in ceiling, 2 eliminate drafts heheh , no explanation needed, and noise levels bah , i agree low first cost, and industrious to tie in many fan coils, but in the end i dont admire this cycle or standard, unless all your only controlling say a box guard shack etc, not an attack on anyone here ,and although im no isolationist per se why buy japanese? just my feelings

Originally posted by barty
    Just finishing off Daikin VRV II system in an old 17th century hotel with 24 indoor(to be added too at a later date) + 2 outdoor systems

One had a loose sensor wire but just pushed that back and away she went.

This stuff is marvellous technology but I do wonder about the level of service techs when they come up against a DC inverter compressor playing up.

Cheers

Richard

p.s outside rep -do you know Daikin guy Paul Dougan??

not yet i just know our rep from diakin and hes great

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast