Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727576777879808182
Results 1,054 to 1,056 of 1056
    Post Likes
    I think my human defence mechanism of forgetting some of the exceptionally stupid calls I've run have helped me keep my sanity.

2. Likes theoldscroll liked this post
    Post Likes
    I had a guy yesterday with a 2 stage Tempstar furnace exhauster blower. Inner bearing is bad. Says it sounds like a circular saw. This is the kind of guy who likes to buy his own parts so I tell him 2 supply houses that will have the part.

What's he do? Goes to his own choice of electric motor repair shop who sells him the complete assembly. Today at 4:30PM I pull off his old one, and the new one is wrong...only single stage. He said leave the old part off. So, he thinks he will now return an open electrical item and get a different one:

- that wont happen. No returns on electrical items
    - they are closed until Monday

Methinks I will be selling him the correct part tomorrow from the supply house.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Glennac - Failed my biology test today: They asked, "What is commonly found in cells?" Apparently "BL*** people" wasn't the correct answer.
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Today I was at the dentist getting a cavity filled, and the assistant asked me if I was a plumber, because her water jet wasn’t working.... Took a look at it and ended up getting it working, after the drilling was done but before the filling was in lol

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727576777879808182