Lennox furnace G8Q3-90 manual

Hi guys.
    I could use your help. Would any one know where i could download a manual or an older lennox furnace- model: G8Q3-90-4s. Its pretty old, installed about 20 yrs. ago. There is no wiring diagram available with the furnace. Any leads would be appreciated! Thanks

The only reference I can find at Lennox to that specific model is from a spec sheet from 1985 (only specs and dimensions, no schematics or service info), and only as a Canadian installation (your profile doesn't say where you are...). Other than that, the G8 series was from the mid to late 60s.

What problem are you experiencing?

Please know that the super space-age "Duracurve" heat exchanger likely failed years ago - please inspect it thoroughly!

Unfortunately we can't post documents in the public side of this forum. If your email was in your profile, then somebody could contact you directly...

By this and your other posts you do appear to be a tech, so in the mean time look into applying here for professional status. The technical forums are where all of the milk and cookies are...

Thanks for replying. I'm based in Toronto area. No major problems. Just completed a preventative maintenance service on furnace,and home owner didn't have any manual.