Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Smile Fujitsu AOU24RML1 error code

Hey guys...

We have a Fujitsu AOU24RML1 with two evaporators, and each one gives us the code: Operation light: off Timer light blinks 2 times and the other lights on the front panel off.
    In the trouble shooting it says: Serial reverse transfer error. The wiring is hooked up properly, the boards in the condensing unit are brand new, any idea ??

thanks a lot and you all have a good day !!!

Post Likes
    Pierrot are you sure yo listed the right model #? I tried to looked it up and that model doesn't exist in my list. My guess is the tech who installed the new boards made an error then. More info is needed correct model # of outside and inside unit.

Post Likes

Fujitsu

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan7766 View Post
    Pierrot are you sure yo listed the right model #? I tried to looked it up and that model doesn't exist in my list. My guess is the tech who installed the new boards made an error then. More info is needed correct model # of outside and inside unit.
    Thanks man, the serial number is DXN012944 ( outdoor unit ) and the indoor units (2) is : ASU9RMLQ
    and seriaL : gqa055449. The error code was there before we changed the boards. Some contracters came to repair bricks on the building, and they hit the unit and it went beserk from then, prior to that , it was working fine.

Post Likes
    I can't look the code up. The model numbers are not on the list or are incorrect. The serial numbers don't matter in order to look up codes. You better call the brick contractor back and tell them to fix it.

Post Likes

Fujitsu error code

I can't look the code up. The model numbers are not on the list or are incorrect. The serial numbers don't matter in order to look up codes. You better call the brick contractor back and tell them to fix it.
    Thanks Bryan, but the brick contractors are long gone man !!!
    The model numbers are correct, it's an older model, maybe 10 years old.
    I tried to post a link but I'm not allowed to do so yet, but believe me, the numbers are right !!!
    Have a good day my friend

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierrot View Post
    The model numbers are correct, it's an older model, maybe 10 years old.
    The model numbers are correct.

The fault code you have could be a connection failure (loose terminal), external cause (broken wire), main PCB failure, or an Active Filter Module failure.

The procedure to determine which one, requires voltage testing of the indoor and outdoor units, continuity testing of the wiring, and Megohm testing of the Active Filter Module.

Because we are in an “OPEN” forum, the specific procedures for doing this cannot be passed along.

Your best bet is to find a Fujitsu service tech or if you can find the service instructions to this unit, the procedures are in there.

Sorry we could not be of more assistance.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Post Likes
    Rundawg is correct! I couldn't find it at first. Like he stated you need a Fujitsu tech to look at it.

Post Likes
    Rundawg is correct! I couldn't find it at first. Like he stated you need a Fujitsu tech to look at it.
    Thanks Rundawg and Bryan. I'm in touch with a Fujitsu tech, I am very stuborn and I want to fix it, I' m a refrigeration tech also and these problems are driving me crazy....but I'm gonna find it, now it's personal !!! lol

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierrot View Post
    Thanks Rundawg and Bryan. I'm in touch with a Fujitsu tech, I am very stuborn and I want to fix it, I' m a refrigeration tech also and these problems are driving me crazy....but I'm gonna find it, now it's personal !!! lol
    We do wish for your success in finding the problem. Please keep us posted with the fix that solved the issue.

If you have a desire to join the "PRO" section of this forum, get your post count up to 15 and apply for membership.

In the "LOCKED" PRO side of this forum, we will routinely pass along specific technical information and provide troubleshooting manuals.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Post Likes
    How many blinks are in the outdoor unit ?
    I'll be there when I get there and not a minute later

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rundawg View Post
    We do wish for your success in finding the problem. Please keep us posted with the fix that solved the issue.

If you have a desire to join the "PRO" section of this forum, get your post count up to 15 and apply for membership.

In the "LOCKED" PRO side of this forum, we will routinely pass along specific technical information and provide troubleshooting manuals.
    Thanks Rundawg, I will definitely post the answer to my problem. And I will consider your offer to join the Pro section, I would be more than happy to help fellow techs.
    Have a good day !!!

Post Likes
    No blinks at all man, and we have power.

Post Likes
    When you replaced the board did you remove the filters off the wires and install them on the new one
    Stuff happens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast