comfortaire minisplit 46 code?

I have a Comfort Aire mini split a customer called about shows up 46 on indoor unit, on the control board in the outdoor unit the red light flashes 4 times and the green light flashes 6 times. Outdoor unit model number avmh18sb serial 801kae00028 indoor model bvmh18sb serial 807kaxv00082
    240 volt unit been in about 4 years, I cant locate tech manual for it and factory won't even call me back. Distrubator has been slow to respond as well, I hate to swap boards or other parts without cause any help or anyone else ever run into this I'd appreciate a help.
    duct tape and cable ties will fix anything, if that don't work add a 90-340.

Quote Originally Posted by pulse21 View Post
    I have a Comfort Aire mini split a customer called about shows up 46 on indoor unit, on the control board in the outdoor unit the red light flashes 4 times and the green light flashes 6 times. Outdoor unit model number avmh18sb serial 801kae00028 indoor model bvmh18sb serial 807kaxv00082
    240 volt unit been in about 4 years, I cant locate tech manual for it and factory won't even call me back. Distrubator has been slow to respond as well, I hate to swap boards or other parts without cause any help or anyone else ever run into this I'd appreciate a help.
    I emailed you the service manual.

Page 47 and 63 talk about code 46, which is a Suction Pipe Sensor error.

Hope this helps.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Thanks and sorry for the late reply customer went out of town. I ordered a suction sensor and replaced it funny thing is the replacement sensors plug in did not match the one on the original sensor, the original sensor shares a plug with the discharge sensor, I spliced it in and the unit ran fine for about an hour before going back to the code 46 again. Guess I'm gonna have to dig a little deeper
    duct tape and cable ties will fix anything, if that don't work add a 90-340.