Kind of New Guy

Thread: Kind of New Guy

Kind of New Guy

I guess I had registered with HVAC-Talk years ago. Forgot my user name.
    Since then I got a degree in industrial design and took and office job thinking I was going to enjoy the comfort of a temperature controlled setting. After six years sitting at a computer among other things I have decided to continue on the path that i started years ago.

I first learned hvac basics from a little book i carried in my pocket to learn a better way to charge a system than BCC. I worked for three years doing residential repair and change outs. I was taught a lot from the journeyman I worked with. Some good & some bad. I worked for a temperature control company doing building automation for temperature control and other various projects for a couple years, designed mechanical machines and equipment for material handling distributor, and spend a year or so as a CAD technician for a manufacturing company.

Funny thing is that I never really escaped what really intrigues me. Physics, Science, Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Engineering, Common Sense, & Elbow Grease.

Welcome back! A good place for info, a lot of smart guys here!

It wouldn't hurt to contact admin to get your old user name back, they have this rule about not signing up under different names.

This is my original username. Thanks for the info.

Oh, sorry, didn't see you have been a member since 2004!