Page 1 of 44 1234567811 ... LastLast
    Looks like the perveyers of homosexuallity got a little dose of reality. The Oscars have been primping the Homo's on the Range movie to win best picture, but it got Crashed.

The writing was on the wall when after being nominated for an Oscar, the "everybody's a homo" movie lost its appeal at the box office. Seems that most people who went to see it either just wanted to see what all the ruckus was about or did not realize it was another advertizement to promote the "everybody's a fag" agenda from the ultra left media.

So maybe we don't need a bigger closet after all.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

So you are upset you did not win the trophy.

When does tolerance become advocation?
    I do not support a ban on rap music. My toleration is far from advocating the crap.

For that matter
    When does intolerance become hatred?
    Why do certian people who claim to be christians hate a whole group of God's creatures? In their minds being a homo is worse than violating the ten comandments.

If the superheat ain't right it ain't charged right.

Cool If I were a mod.....

I would re-instate James and send this thread to APR purgatory.
    Save this area for good stuff like Blue Agave and Carribean Islands..
    Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

Kim
    I think most of them fit the term homophobic bigot. There seems to be a lot of them on this site.

I consider myself 100% man. I love women and only women. That being said, I don't hate gays. For one reason I don't follow the religious right or our ridiculous commander in chief.

Does it make my stomach cringe because of what they do..sure. Does it really affect me....no. So why don't you gay bashing christians look yourself in the mirror and stare at who the real animals are.

U-u-u-u-h. Mentioning the fact that BBM didn't win the big ones means and certain other facts surrounding that issue means Robo is a homophobe? Now who's intolerant?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Lol and they give the oscar to a fag playing a fag
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

ok at it for what it is, I have said before I do not care what gays or anyone else do behind closed doors, my problem comes in when the schools want to teach it, when gays make out on TV, when you see them holding hands in the streets or at the mall.

I do not want my kids to be exposed to this and there is a whole list of other things I do not want them exposed to.

As far as gays I know 2 I did not know they was gay for a long time after I knew them and that is how I like it, on man one woman and neither I would want them giving my children any advise on pretty much anything to do with life.

Now if you think this makes me a homophobe or a closet fag or whatever else you need to comfort yourself with to make it ok for another group to take another tiny piece of our morals then so be it but where will we be when all the pieces are taken away and you have to accept everyone for who and what they are (think about it EVERYONE)
    Just my 2 cents worth

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Looks like the perveyers of homosexuallity got a little dose of reality. The Oscars have been primping the Homo's on the Range movie to win best picture, but it got Crashed.

The writing was on the wall when after being nominated for an Oscar, the "everybody's a homo" movie lost its appeal at the box office. Seems that most people who went to see it either just wanted to see what all the ruckus was about or did not realize it was another advertizement to promote the "everybody's a fag" agenda from the ultra left media.

Agree 100%

Originally posted by kim
    When does tolerance become advocation?
    I do not support a ban on rap music. My toleration is far from advocating the crap.

For that matter
    When does intolerance become hatred?
    Why do certian people who claim to be christians hate a whole group of God's creatures? In their minds being a homo is worse than violating the ten comandments.
    The gay and lesbian community don't want tolerance, they want new members. They aren't just after acceptance, they want endorsement.

I don't like rap music either. I don't like it, I don't understand it, but if that is what someone likes, then OK for them, just don't shove it in my ears.
    Those who claim to be so tollerant are quite the opposite when it comes to Christianity, they hate it, they degrade it, they don't want to hear it.
    Look who is calling the other intolerant......

Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Can't remember when I ever rooted against a movie. But boy did I sleep well last night.

Fag cowboy movie. Can you imagine John Wayne rolling over in his grave!!

Originally posted by RoBoTeq

Are you saying the movie lost because it was about gays or because the religious right had it defeated? I don't think most Americans care about the religious right or gays.

Page 1 of 44 1234567811 ... LastLast