+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enzyte.....for natural male enhancement

Post Likes
    Anybody else sick of these frigging commercials? How many free samples can they have available? These commercials have been on for a few years now and Bob is starting to get a little old.

Post Likes
    Yes I agree I am getting very tired of Bob and his wife with the deer in the headlight look. Im tired of them commercials and the law office commercials wanting to help you sue people.

Post Likes

so sick of it, i'm mad at you for posting it..LOL (J/k)

All these commercials say "ask your doctor about productX yada yada yada....."

At this point, the doctor is just the drug dealer.. Is there something wrong with this?

Post Likes
    If any of this stuff actualy worked...everyone would be triping over their weiners and no one would be able to work.....but if someone must be spending the $$ all them comercials cost $$ to put on the air.
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Post Likes
    Doesn't this stuff affect vision, so things look larger, like the side view mirrors on cars? Seriously, Smiling Bob can just KMA I am so sick of those silly commercials. You know what they say about a guy with big feet... he needs big shoes.
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind is already made up.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by doglips
    If any of this stuff actualy worked...everyone would be triping over their weiners and no one would be able to work.....but if someone must be spending the $$ all them comercials cost $$ to put on the air.
    What? You mean this stuff doesnt work? Somebody better call the cops.

Post Likes
    Wonder how long they looked to find that certain smile of Bob's and his wife has it too. And..

"and his wife with the deer in the headlight look."

I could never figure out a description for that look of hers. You said it well.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by MikeJ
    Wonder how long they looked to find that certain smile of Bob's and his wife has it too. And.

That's a cash smile, put enough cash in front of me and I'd smile like an Idiot too.........
    Have you hugged the Earth today?
    Donny Baker rules

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in