What's wrong here?

Went to do a pm on this system. Found the flue disconnected from the inducer (this picture is after I connected it) causing CO to spill in the attic, as well as H20 all over the electrical compenents. Does anyone else see what else the problem is?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

i know what it is! the picture is in the wrong position. its a vapor humidifier.....duh

what did the combustion results show?

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    what did the combustion results show?
    Dont know, I dont have one yet. I'm sure Ill get flamed for that here.

yea its a good thing to have. cant give you too much crap about it b/c myself didnt own one for 6 years while checking furnaces. been testing for 2 years now. it is a must have tool though. can your company buy you one?

that pressure switch hose to the collector box should be attached to the lower fitting so that if the drain plugs the furnace will shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    yea its a good thing to have. cant give you too much crap about it b/c myself didnt own one for 6 years while checking furnaces. been testing for 2 years now. it is a must have tool though. can your company buy you one?
    It is on the list. my company is awesome to work for, however, they do not provide ANY tools. Sucks.

So, Inducer condensate lines are plumbed wrong( path of least resistance), Flue pipe disconnected. I moved the flue pipe and water came pouring out and spilled into the gas valve. Ended up shorting gout the gas valve and the pressure switch all because the stupid flue pipe wasn't clamped to the inducer.

Upper drain is done incorrectly.

Wheres the goodman 90 fitting?
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by hvacvegas View Post
    Upper drain is done incorrectly.

Wheres the goodman 90 fitting?
    That's what I was wondering. There should be a 90 with a drain at the bottom of the fitting...

Pressure switch tubing should've moved to the bottom. The whole secondary would need to fill with water before the switch opens.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood650 View Post
    That's what I was wondering. There should be a 90 with a drain at the bottom of the fitting...
    usually, on a left side down, you leave the fitting in place and come out the top. You drain off the side of the 90, instead of the bottom. The side port has a curled lip, to catch condensate flowing down the flue, while the bottom port collects from your secondary.

Find that 90!

Agreed about the PS.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted