Thread: Mountain Man !!

Mountain Man !!

Many years ago, in the days of the mountain men a mountain man was captured by the Indians. They didn't kill him. They had a test for him, not a written test but an endurance test, a "gauntlet" if you will.

If he lived through the gauntlet he would get all his pack-horses, weopons, furs, and supplies back. He would also be able to travel and hunt in the tribes territory without any harm coming to him. If he didn't pass the gauntlet, well, it did not matter, because he would be dead.

The Chief, in front of the whole tribe showed the mountain man 3 tee-pees. he told the mountain man, " In the 1st tee-pee is a gallon jug of 'white lightning'. When you pick it up, you can not put it down until empty. You drink all of it. In 2nd tee-pee, female grizzly with bad tooth. You pull tooth. In 3rd tee-pee, squaw. Very horny squaw. you satisfy squaw."

Well, the mountain man thought this shouldn't be too hard. He had fought bears before, and he had been with women before. The only thing that concerned him was that he wasn't much of a drinking man. He had nothing to lose so he went in the 1st tee-pee. He picked up the jug and pulled the stopper. he started drinking. after about 2 hours he came out, staggering and stumbling. He seemed quite disoriented and the chief pointed to the 2nd tee-pee and said, "Bear."

The crowd laughed and made fun of the drunken mountain man as he stumbled towards the 2nd tee-pee. As soon as he entered the tee-pee the fight started, growling, screaming, cursing, more growling, yelling and plenty iof other noises came from the tee-pee. About 30 minutes after he went in, he came out. He belched. He farted. He hiked up his buckskins and he asked the Chief, " Now,,, where's that squaw that had that sore tooth??"
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...

That's a remake of this 20 year old classic by Gene Tracy.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....highlight=bear
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    That's a remake of this 20 year old classic by Gene Tracy.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....highlight=bear
    glad you pointed that out ! but still how THE HE** would I know you posted this in FEBRUARY !
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...

Wow, no need to get upset. Just thought you would like to know the original version so you could decide which one you like best.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Wow, no need to get upset. Just thought you would like to know the original version so you could decide which one you like best.
    I thought they both had merit
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...