Confused control insight needed for carrier heat pump system

I recently installed a carrier complete 3.5 ton two stage heat pump system with electric backup. I was given a themistor (sp) thermostat with the system. My question is I have a free standing outside existing woodburner that I had hooked up to the old system and had independent controls for tapping into the air handler and controling the wood system with a standalone thermostat. I want to do the same thing with the new carrier system but with the varibale speed blower and the control board it makes me
    pull my hair trying to figure it out . I had called the teck support locally and the teck said that he could not talk to me as I was not a contractor but said something with regard to some sort of resistor or something. I have installed a new relay(90340) and 50 va transformor in the unit but do not know how to tap the air handler on the low voltage side. I could use an existing seperate thermostat but would like to tie to the new high dollar themistor
    if possible. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. glenn

i would love to help you out but there is now DIY on the site. it is highly recommended that you call a pro to come finish up the control wiring for you. it may cost you a little extra money but it could save you money on anything you may fry trying to do it yourself.

you can try using the Contractor Locator Map to find a pro in your area.