new guy checking in

Hi. My name is Paul. I've been taking the HVAC 1 classes at NCTC and I stumbled across the site.

welcome

stumbling is the preferred mode of operation
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

thanks

May I ask?

Where in North Texas and what does NCTC stand for?

Welcome aboard...now git on here and post, ya hear?
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

I live in Aubrey. And it stands for North Central Texas College. It's in Gainesville.

Ahhh, should've know that. I'm originally from Wichita Falls and cut my teeth in the entire North Texas area including Gainesville. Caught many hundreds of striped bass and catfish in Lake Texoma and scuba dived extensively in Lake Murray. Know the area well.

You've found a good place to hang out. Lots of smart guys here.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Thanks. At least they're not rushing us out the door. We got 3 contractors doing the teaching. I think that we're supposed to start getting in to the EPA stuff when we go back.